• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][b]CREDITS[/b] [i]switpotato for the codes i use eehjhay for hosting my files and me for the design :lol: [/i] [i]Dont remove or edit the credits nor alter the images[/i] :thumbsup: P

Pages: 1

[align=center][b]CREDITS[/b] [i]switpotato for the codes i use eehjhay for hosting my files and me for the design :lol: [/i] [i]Dont remove or edit the credits nor alter the images[/i] :thumbsup: P

angelalaine
» FTalkManiac
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]CREDITS[/b] [i]switpotato for the codes i use eehjhay for hosting my files and me for the design :lol: [/i] [i]Dont remove or edit the credits nor alter the images[/i] :thumbsup: P

[align=center][b]CREDITS[/b] [i]switpotato for the codes i use eehjhay for hosting my files and me for the design :lol: [/i] [i]Dont remove or edit the credits nor alter the images[/i] :thumbsup: PREVIEW [url]http://lalaine.eehjhay.com/naru2.html[/url] SCREENSHOT [img]http://img134.imageshack.us/img134/7517/naru2nb4.png[/img] <">[/align]
fadly<2>
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][b]CREDITS[/b] [i]switpotato for the codes i use eehjhay for hosting my files and me for the design :lol: [/i] [i]Dont remove or edit the credits nor alter the images[/i] :thumbsup: P

hohoho... :o nice its layouts =):thumbsup: +1 for you :D:thumbsup:
ammar1408
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][b]CREDITS[/b] [i]switpotato for the codes i use eehjhay for hosting my files and me for the design :lol: [/i] [i]Dont remove or edit the credits nor alter the images[/i] :thumbsup: P

wooo...good layout you make.. background so simple but its perfect and so cool you know :thumbsup: + repu fo make cool layout..like it so much =) =) =) :D
switpotato
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

ill juz comment here.. okie but i saw all of ur new lays.. waaa ur images r all nice... really duper uber nice i love it ... waaa teach me how to do those... wakoko.. sis im hybernating for now... i know ur here to customize the codes.. juz mssg me if u got prob.. tnaks u .. :kiss: ill post some layz in bulk maybe next tym.. :penguin:

Last edited by switpotato (2008-08-02 02:11:06)

Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

nice layout again.... fuh :O keep on sharing thanks
Rei Ryuzaki
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[sup]whoah!~ nice one sisz angelalaine,so awesomeness :o. can I use it?[/sup] [sup]repu for you sisz. thnx for sharing,btw. keep sharing moar ;).[/sup]
angelalaine
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=fadly<2>]hohoho... nice its layouts +1 for you[/quote] Wow thanks for the repu [quote=ammar1408]wooo...good layout you make.. background so simple but its perfect and so cool you know + repu fo make cool layout..like it so much[/quote] You notice it too. im trying to make the layouts more simplier but of course making it cool too :D Thanks for the repu weee :D [quote=switpotato]waaa teach me how to do those... wakoko.. sis im hybernating for now... i know ur here to customize the codes.. juz mssg me if u got prob.. tnaks u .. ill post some layz in bulk maybe next tym..[/quote] Waaaa sis, okay okay ill tell you how :D Ill message you sis, for now Im busy fixing the cbox on my blog weeee Im really waiting for you next codes :D so post those layouts soon :wow: [quote=AFZULNIZAM]nice layout again.... fuh keep on sharing thanks[/quote] Thanks again, i always see you commenting on my works. Thanks bro =) :D [quote=Rei Ryuzaki]whoah!~ nice one sisz angelalaine,so awesomeness . can I use it? repu for you sisz. thnx for sharing,btw. keep sharing moar .[/quote] Yes of course you can use it :D Weee another repu!!! thanks sis :wow: Ill share more whenever I have the time and the mood to make layies :lol:
xPEPPERMINTx
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

wow, i like your layout sis! haha :)
vhoenix
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

thank's for share nice layout keep it up :thumbsup:
brentda
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

wow,:o such an cute layie...love 'em...:rose:
Norikonichan
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Nice Layouts!! Sis!!!! :D :arrow: + repu for you

Last edited by Norikonichan (2008-08-07 19:17:27)

soul_keeper81
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Good News for Naruto Lovers ^^:D great layout :gift: hope that most of the people will use it:D + repu for u..
lowell091876
» FTalker
1969-12-31

weeeee, i like it pramisssss... good work, thank you for sharing!!! =)
maiko812
» FTalker
1969-12-31

good job. its so cool. & i love naruto too. :lol:
kuntilanak
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[align=center][color=blue][b]((¯`»._.«¦¤¦ ÐèwïKûñ†hï ¦¤¦»._.«´¯))[/b][/color][/align] Nice Lay Out.... wow pure CSS ..... I salute you
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]Moved to X-Over Subforum[/b]
bles_212000
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

I love how you position the boxes. Great job. repu for you. :D
shia chan
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

nyc lay sis. lurve it..!! narutoo......!!! +repu!!
preference
» FTalker
1969-12-31

nice layouts thx 4 share good job :thumbsup:
jannahmataray
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

wow, its so cool thanks for sharing and kip it up! :thumbsup:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][b]CREDITS[/b] [i]switpotato for the codes i use eehjhay for hosting my files and me for the design :lol: [/i] [i]Dont remove or edit the credits nor alter the images[/i] :thumbsup: P

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 02:25

[ 10 queries - 0.025 second ]
Privacy Policy