• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][b]:arrow: plss give me +repu for this................. :thumbsup: [/b][/align] :arrow: [b]Cool No Right Clicking:[/b] This JavaScript is meant to create custom alert on click of rig

Pages: 12344

[align=center][b]:arrow: plss give me +repu for this................. :thumbsup: [/b][/align] :arrow: [b]Cool No Right Clicking:[/b] This JavaScript is meant to create custom alert on click of rig

kacang`z
» FTalkWhiz
FTalk Level: zero
Some FTalkers ♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]:arrow: plss give me +repu for this................. :thumbsup: [/b][/align] :arrow: [b]Cool No Right Clicking:[/b] This JavaScript is meant to create custom alert on click of rig

[align=center][b]:arrow: plss give me +repu for this................. :thumbsup: [/b][/align] :arrow: [b]Cool No Right Clicking:[/b] This JavaScript is meant to create custom alert on click of right button or the context-menu button on your keyboard. The specialty of this script is that it also responds to the context menu button on your keyboard which any other script does not. The second thing is that this script displays a very beautiful alert which other scripts don't. It shows a cool small popup which takes no time to load and is very professional looking. It enhances the image of your web-site. It can only be used for Internet Explorer. In any other browser, it'll simply show nothing. <">this is [b]no copy paste code[/b].. just place this code in the <body> tags of your html: <">the above code is for overlay users or you can use that in your own personal website. here is the code for the [b]non-overlay lovers[/b]: <">it is when someone copy a text from your site they can't paste it coz the message will change.. just find the "[b]CHANGE THIS TO UR MESSAGE[/b]" to text u want to pop when someone copy ur profile it is good to use w/ encrpyt codes because when they try to decrypt your codes using decryptor they will no longer to paste it.. [b]:arrow: credit By: [/b] [b]:arrow: friendstermagic[/b] [b]:arrow: javascript.com[/b]

Last edited by kacang`z (2008-08-03 19:56:08)

kuntilanak
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][b]:arrow: plss give me +repu for this................. :thumbsup: [/b][/align] :arrow: [b]Cool No Right Clicking:[/b] This JavaScript is meant to create custom alert on click of rig

[align=center][img]http://www.bestanimations.com/Signs&Shapes/Worship/Pentagram/Pentagram-01-june.gif[/img][/align] [align=center][scroll][color=pink][b]Kuntilanak Said To You[/b][/color][/scroll][/align] [align=center][color=magenta][b]Nice trick brother... thanks for share [/b][/color][/align] [align=center][img]http://img294.imageshack.us/img294/4337/2hhg5lhow5.gif[/img][/align]
chardlau
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][b]:arrow: plss give me +repu for this................. :thumbsup: [/b][/align] :arrow: [b]Cool No Right Clicking:[/b] This JavaScript is meant to create custom alert on click of rig

thanks! i like this trick. but i cant give you repu at this time im just a newbie =D
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=kacang`z]here is the code for the non-overlay lovers:[/quote] Ok where do the non-overlay users paste the code? Also you need to add a preview that is required for posting tricks =)

Last edited by bobcbar (2008-08-01 17:14:29)

ymm0t
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Thx for sharing dude. But sorry your post isn't too useful for me :crybaby:
merx7ii
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

love it love it! =| gonna use the no copy paste code. hahahaha my favorite of all time :lol: thanks very much! =):thumbsup:
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Just remember this does not prevent someone with a little experience from still getting copies of ur profile. :thumbsup:
KhErMiNaToR
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

w h e r e - i s - t h e - p r e v i e w - p a g e ? :|:question:
Shirow Masamune
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

o rly? why should i gave a reputation for this? actually there isn't a real secure code at all even though you put those puny scripts they will just go to the tool bar on their browser and then view page source(on FF) so simple right? :lol: and oh in case you mention the no dragging it will be still not safe at all.. remember theres a printscreen button on keyboard lol well im just saying the mere facts thats all..
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]^ half right sir, i agree haha... encryptin codes is just a waste of tym. when every browsers have special tools that users can use. anyway, nice sharing. Ill try if its working,..[/b] :D
kiddy
» Banned
1969-12-31

[quote=Shirow Masamune]why should i gave a reputation for this?[/quote] i dunno........ why?? that is HTML code.. just generated with document root each row of HTML !!! btw..thx 4 sharing dude..
kacang`z
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]:arrow: bobcbar[/b] thx bro...................... :thumbsup:
bajolgoreng
» Banned
1969-12-31

nice u tpic.............. thanks for sharing....... :thumbsup:
hello9055
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

hello, i jus wanna know if its css or js, im not so good about that stuff, and plz pm me the anz, cant be bothered looking at posts. anywayz nice trick! ive always wanted a "no copy thingys"! =):thumbsup:
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=hello9055]cant be bothered looking at posts[/quote] hahahahaha..guess we can't be bothered posting an answer :o
soniacaboom
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=Shirow Masamune]well im just saying the mere facts thats all..[/quote] ...actually that's the Web Browser Features at all... ...no matter how a js or xss disable it' ...it's useless' [spoiler] Internet Explorer>Menu Bar>View>Source or Tab Bar>Page>View Source Mozilla Firefox>Menu Toolbar>View>Page Source >>>or any browser with the same features>>>menu>view>source! which made me wondered why these web browsers' programmers update their browsers or creates a their browsers with that soucre-seeing features' [/spoiler]
kacang`z
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]:arrow: bobcbar[/b] why............................?? why not............... :wallbash:
KhErMiNaToR
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

you still not provide this trick with a [b]preview page[/b] :| cant you read my first post? [b]PREVIEW PAGE...[/b] i'll close this one if you still not updating the 1st post :thumbsup:
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=kacang`z]why............................?? why not...............[/quote] You can :D for me if someone does not keep track of their questions and check back for the answer I will not waste time to reply by pm :o
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Please read the threadstarter's first post. It says these tricks can only be used in Internet Explorer. It doesn't say this will encrypt your codes, right? He didn't also say you can all use this trick. If you like this trick, then you can use it. If you do not, then why give those criticisms. Again kindly read the first post. -- @threadstarter do not ask for reputations. Where is the credit for your trick? It seems that the descriptions for your trick came from other website.
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][b]:arrow: plss give me +repu for this................. :thumbsup: [/b][/align] :arrow: [b]Cool No Right Clicking:[/b] This JavaScript is meant to create custom alert on click of rig

Pages: 12344

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 10:01

[ 10 queries - 0.045 second ]
Privacy Policy