• ARCHIVES 
  • » Do you have a stalker?? --me I do.. he always follows mee to school.. keeps on texting me.. and keeps on instant messaging me in ym..

Pages: 123

Do you have a stalker?? --me I do.. he always follows mee to school.. keeps on texting me.. and keeps on instant messaging me in ym..

eibhie
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Do you have a stalker?? --me I do.. he always follows mee to school.. keeps on texting me.. and keeps on instant messaging me in ym..

Last edited by eibhie (2008-08-01 19:27:52)

angeli718
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: Do you have a stalker?? --me I do.. he always follows mee to school.. keeps on texting me.. and keeps on instant messaging me in ym..

uhmm..yea.. i do.. he's my skoolmate.. he's olweiz instant messaging me in ym too.. he olweiz sits beside me at recess.. he wants to be friends wid me..
Shim Oo-Ma
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: Do you have a stalker?? --me I do.. he always follows mee to school.. keeps on texting me.. and keeps on instant messaging me in ym..

Lol i don't have =D I am TOO UGLY to haf one :wasted:
Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]@Uma[/b] Well, I've never seen you, but I don't believe that you're ugly. :rolleyes: [b]@topic[/b] I think most people are too worried / cautious of me for me to have a stalker. I guess I'm "scary". :lol: So the answer is, no, I don't have a stalker. At least none that I know of. :paranoid:
sugarstyx_x
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

^ lol. is that so..? =D jk. @T: I thought i did at school but then turned out we just had the same schedule :lol:
pinkloveriza01
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[i][u]lol. i don't have. :lol: haha.[/u][/i]
jheiii_x3
» n00b
1969-12-31

yez ii do .. && its annoying they're like viewing my friendster everyday . thanks to FStalk for send smile code if someone views u and some of my cyber friends copied my pictures and make a fake account !!
Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=sugarstyx_x]^ lol. is that so..? =D[/quote] Honestly....yeah, I think so. :lol: I'm quiet, don't say much, and when I'm out in public I wear a poker face and don't smile. I think it makes me look mean. :lol: [b]@topic[/b] Still no stalkers that I know of. :paranoid:
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

my boyfriend MP ahehe :P but he's a stalker in a good way ;) he knows what im doin... he always check on my last posts here... ;) but i loev him ahehe lololoev him mumuch! :kiss: :wow:

Last edited by kristina16 (2008-08-04 20:31:41)

gengskie
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i think i do have. but only on friendster. she keeps checking my profile to see what i am wearing and then, she tells people she is crumb into fashion. lolengz. posers!
Carnage1
» n00b
1969-12-31

me too i dont have stalkers cause im not that too handsome.. i look nerd because of my thick rimmed glasses :cry:
menikmatic
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[align=center]Hmm.. let me check. *looks around* ... *looks outside of the window* .. .... .. *looks at under the desk* ... Uuh... nope, i don't seem to have any. =|[/align]
losher29
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

yeah i think my friend keeps looking at my page and talk shit to people irritating

Last edited by losher29 (2008-08-15 17:40:16)

modern_kealotz
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Yeah i have a stalker too!!! she always text me she always messaging me in the fs and in my ym
pinkblack08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

none..i'm not popular enough XD
kAwAii iSoBeL
» Banned
1969-12-31

no.. i'm not popular
viruz84
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

uhhmm .. i dont have .. if i have one, i will beat him .. rooarr.. haha
Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Still no stalkers that I know of. :paranoid:
akuzet16
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

nope, i dunn hve any! heheheh.. em curious.. what's the feeling by having a stalker??? ~JULiene~
ino24
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

actually I have 2. first a guy in multiply and fs(im reffering to thesame persons)he always view my multiply and friendster.it really annoys me. second my suitor but he doesn`t annoy me like ^that guy he stalks me in a nice way. :wow:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Do you have a stalker?? --me I do.. he always follows mee to school.. keeps on texting me.. and keeps on instant messaging me in ym..

Pages: 123

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 05:41

[ 10 queries - 0.046 second ]
Privacy Policy