• ARCHIVES 
  • » ...to all fstalkers out there' ...I want to informed you that' ...during this week' ...many ka-friendstertalkers here opening up a threads regarding the problems that they experienced using their file

Pages: 1

...to all fstalkers out there' ...I want to informed you that' ...during this week' ...many ka-friendstertalkers here opening up a threads regarding the problems that they experienced using their file

soniacaboom
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

...to all fstalkers out there' ...I want to informed you that' ...during this week' ...many ka-friendstertalkers here opening up a threads regarding the problems that they experienced using their file

...to all fstalkers out there' ...I want to informed you that' ...during this week' ...many ka-friendstertalkers here opening up a threads regarding the problems that they experienced using their file hosting server' ...yet we are also ready to give them a reply with the same problem s/he experienced or giving some advices on how we could help them' ...but due to the fact that we need to organize this forum very well' ...I suggest a Section - One Section - concerning about our file hosting site' ...putting out their Service Agreement, TOS' limitations for free accounts - which might being ignored by some of us' ...well' ...[i]if you find out this is not necessary kindly delete this posted thread[/i]'
Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: ...to all fstalkers out there' ...I want to informed you that' ...during this week' ...many ka-friendstertalkers here opening up a threads regarding the problems that they experienced using their file

I see your point, but if you have a problem with your filehost, it's easy enough to just simply go to the Help section and search or post a Help topic concerning it. Usually, within a few minutes you'll receive a reply and get your questions answered. There is almost always somebody online in FTalk who can help with those matters. =) I just don't think there is any need for a section devoted to filehost problems because it's not one of the "major" issues being asked about, and again, all you have to do is use the search engine and you'll find what you're looking for. Just search in the Help section, as well as the Recycle Bin and Archives sections. =)
ReverzerO
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Re: ...to all fstalkers out there' ...I want to informed you that' ...during this week' ...many ka-friendstertalkers here opening up a threads regarding the problems that they experienced using their file

frolickfriendster
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

im actually thinking, i shouldnt use file host services anymore. if i use win 2000/xp/vista or linux, maybe ubuntu with a static ip address on dsl or broadband, then i can setup my puter as an ftp server. problem solved with all those file hosting problems. :thumbsup:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » ...to all fstalkers out there' ...I want to informed you that' ...during this week' ...many ka-friendstertalkers here opening up a threads regarding the problems that they experienced using their file

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 03:43

[ 10 queries - 0.017 second ]
Privacy Policy