• ARCHIVES 
  • » For me this is the ultimate PC utility software! It's got programs that beats any other utility software. You can download a trial version at :arrow: www.tune-up.com

Pages: 1

For me this is the ultimate PC utility software! It's got programs that beats any other utility software. You can download a trial version at :arrow: www.tune-up.com

jIO
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

For me this is the ultimate PC utility software! It's got programs that beats any other utility software. You can download a trial version at :arrow: www.tune-up.com

bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: For me this is the ultimate PC utility software! It's got programs that beats any other utility software. You can download a trial version at :arrow: www.tune-up.com

Can you explain what it does for our computers or give a screen shot of their site so we can read? I still use Ccleaner on my computer but always open to something better.

Last edited by bobcbar (2008-08-02 15:56:43)

---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Re: For me this is the ultimate PC utility software! It's got programs that beats any other utility software. You can download a trial version at :arrow: www.tune-up.com

[b]can't understand its advantage...lolx btw,nice sharing,[/b]
Nehpets
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Yup, i have this one.. a very usefull utilities.. i use it on manual deleting on virus.. 1 click maintainace. defrag, memory optimizer, registry cleaner, shredder, system optimizer, restore deleted files, and many more.. hahaha...

Last edited by Nehpets (2008-08-03 11:46:35)

mielcoh27
» FTalker
1969-12-31

yes.. im using this! a great software for cleaning ur disk, deffragging ur PC, and checking error files on ur PC.. it can help ur PC to improve ur loading speeds.. really great software i swear.
Psyanne
» FTalker
1969-12-31

I only use the optimization and customization feature but cleaning works best on System Cleaner or CCleaner
purpletooth
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

im going to download it,, but is it ok if i have a avg8?..
networkmancer
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

I have that long time ago. here are some of its features * Powerful hard drive defragmentation * Optimum start-up, Internet, and Windows acceleration * Quick and extensive clean-up for hard drives * Effective elimination of junk data * Fully-automatic clean-up and improvement of your PC * Extensive clean-up of the registry * Effective help in solving standard Windows problems * Secure data recovery and data elimination * Simple custom Windows configuration * Individual Windows styling
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » For me this is the ultimate PC utility software! It's got programs that beats any other utility software. You can download a trial version at :arrow: www.tune-up.com

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 02:25

[ 10 queries - 0.012 second ]
Privacy Policy