• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Note:[/b] The video is high quality so the loading may take awhile. [hr][hr][hr][hr] Rihanna's Latest Video, Disturbia. I uploaded it myself. =) High quality and untagged. Enjoy.. [flash=400x3

Pages: 1

[b]Note:[/b] The video is high quality so the loading may take awhile. [hr][hr][hr][hr] Rihanna's Latest Video, Disturbia. I uploaded it myself. =) High quality and untagged. Enjoy.. [flash=400x3

Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

[b]Note:[/b] The video is high quality so the loading may take awhile. [hr][hr][hr][hr] Rihanna's Latest Video, Disturbia. I uploaded it myself. =) High quality and untagged. Enjoy.. [flash=400x3

[b]Note:[/b] The video is high quality so the loading may take awhile. [hr][hr][hr][hr] Rihanna's Latest Video, Disturbia. I uploaded it myself. =) High quality and untagged. Enjoy.. [flash=400x345]http://media.imeem.com/v/M5xCII2qI2/aus=false/pv=2[/flash] Personal Review: The video was really disturbing. :lol: It kinda sounds like forever by Chris Brown because he is one of the composers of the song. :penguin: If you want the HQ version of the sound. Just PM me. :lol:

Last edited by Ephemeral (2008-08-02 08:23:53)

LheN_15
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Note:[/b] The video is high quality so the loading may take awhile. [hr][hr][hr][hr] Rihanna's Latest Video, Disturbia. I uploaded it myself. =) High quality and untagged. Enjoy.. [flash=400x3

Wow.. Latest video of Rihanna Wow!i love it,.. nice..
*+*Jan Ivan*+*
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Note:[/b] The video is high quality so the loading may take awhile. [hr][hr][hr][hr] Rihanna's Latest Video, Disturbia. I uploaded it myself. =) High quality and untagged. Enjoy.. [flash=400x3

whew..the opening sounds scary xD..she looks like a vampire or gothic
dhen2x
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

weeh i like this video... she's so sexy and it's really disturbing... :P i like the intro.. [b]bum bum...[/b]
kr1st1an
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i like the video really creepy.. just how i like it :lol::thumbsup:
Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

It was ok. I think Rihanna is cute, but that's definitely not her best look. :lol:
rinapgln_24
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[url=http://www.glitter-graphics.com][img]http://dl7.glitter-graphics.net/pub/1030/1030417u2wzjbw63c.gif[/img][/url] [b]LOVE IT TNX 4 SHARING!![/b] [url=http://www.glitter-graphics.com][img]http://dl7.glitter-graphics.net/pub/1030/1030417u2wzjbw63c.gif[/img][/url]
Shella_Suigintou99
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

very cool :lol::thumbsup: ,err i love it although, Rihanna kinda look scary for me :lol:
dehdhenz
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

nice video! rihanna is so awsome. hehe
BOOwhatEVERRR
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b] Creepy Video! ü But you can guess what is the video about because of the title :paranoid: But I love her in this video. She can really act well [/b]
leipot
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

haha it's kinda creepy for me :penguin:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Note:[/b] The video is high quality so the loading may take awhile. [hr][hr][hr][hr] Rihanna's Latest Video, Disturbia. I uploaded it myself. =) High quality and untagged. Enjoy.. [flash=400x3

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 19:58

[ 10 queries - 0.016 second ]
Privacy Policy