• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][b]CREDITS[/b] [i]switpotato for the codes i use eehjhay for hosting my files and me for the design :lol: [/i] [i]Dont remove or edit the credits nor alter the images[/i] :thumbsup: P

Pages: 1

[align=center][b]CREDITS[/b] [i]switpotato for the codes i use eehjhay for hosting my files and me for the design :lol: [/i] [i]Dont remove or edit the credits nor alter the images[/i] :thumbsup: P

angelalaine
» FTalkManiac
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]CREDITS[/b] [i]switpotato for the codes i use eehjhay for hosting my files and me for the design :lol: [/i] [i]Dont remove or edit the credits nor alter the images[/i] :thumbsup: P

[align=center][b]CREDITS[/b] [i]switpotato for the codes i use eehjhay for hosting my files and me for the design :lol: [/i] [i]Dont remove or edit the credits nor alter the images[/i] :thumbsup: PREVIEW [url]http://lalaine.eehjhay.com/snowhite.html[/url] SCREENSHOT [img]http://img382.imageshack.us/img382/4391/snowwhitexr1.png[/img] <">[/align]

Last edited by angelalaine (2008-08-02 08:34:15)

kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][b]CREDITS[/b] [i]switpotato for the codes i use eehjhay for hosting my files and me for the design :lol: [/i] [i]Dont remove or edit the credits nor alter the images[/i] :thumbsup: P

aww thats really pretty siz :wow: =):thumbsup:
angelalaine
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][b]CREDITS[/b] [i]switpotato for the codes i use eehjhay for hosting my files and me for the design :lol: [/i] [i]Dont remove or edit the credits nor alter the images[/i] :thumbsup: P

[quote=kristina16]aww thats really pretty siz[/quote] awww thanks siz :D and ey youre giving me a lot of comments I notice that :D Thanks really :wow:
EleeGirl
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Woww!! I Really love this layout!! Thanks for making it
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=angelalaine]awww thanks siz :D and ey youre giving me a lot of comments I notice that :D Thanks really :wow:[/quote] course i do/will... i love all yer layies :kiss: yer always welcome sizzie :kiss: yabyu!!! :wow: :kiss:
vhoenix
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

thank's for share nice layout keep it up :thumbsup:
Hoshigaki
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Nice playing with the codes .. hehe.. you know what i meant .. +Repu for you ..
kacang`z
» FTalkWhiz
Some FTalkers ♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

nice layout thanks for sharing............................. :evil:
shia chan
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

hyaiii~~ soooo cute..!! it seems dat u luv cartoons eh,.?
sweet as candy
» FTalker
1969-12-31

wee nice lay again! :D
gratitude1
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

nice lay sis tnx for sharing!
brentda
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

wow,:o such an adorable layie...love 'em...:rose:
xPEPPERMINTx
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

good job, sis! i like your layout. reddish like fire! haha :D keep it up!
cupu
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

nice layout.. :) thnx For sharing It :thumbsup: Love You Layouts :wow::wow:
boykilatz
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

nice one you got there! thanks for sharing it. hehehe
xwiit_az_candii
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

nice layie you got there sis! thank you so much for sharing...! keep it up!
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

wow your layout cute :wow::wow: love it... thanks for sharing
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][b]CREDITS[/b] [i]switpotato for the codes i use eehjhay for hosting my files and me for the design :lol: [/i] [i]Dont remove or edit the credits nor alter the images[/i] :thumbsup: P

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 23:48

[ 10 queries - 0.023 second ]
Privacy Policy