• ARCHIVES 
  • » wat will u do if some smack ur face??? hmmm,,, :arrow:me??? :arrow:i'm gonna have some spell on him/her to hab my revenge!!!

Pages: 123

wat will u do if some smack ur face??? hmmm,,, :arrow:me??? :arrow:i'm gonna have some spell on him/her to hab my revenge!!!

anncute836
» FTalkManiac
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

wat will u do if some smack ur face??? hmmm,,, :arrow:me??? :arrow:i'm gonna have some spell on him/her to hab my revenge!!!

imdemoprincess
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: wat will u do if some smack ur face??? hmmm,,, :arrow:me??? :arrow:i'm gonna have some spell on him/her to hab my revenge!!!

mee too. i am gonna put him on a dangerous spell. seriously, i can. and i dunno why
pink_yeng
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: wat will u do if some smack ur face??? hmmm,,, :arrow:me??? :arrow:i'm gonna have some spell on him/her to hab my revenge!!!

i agree w/ u guys!! i'll put a curse on him "he'll never kiss a girl forever".. f sum1 will smack me???i'll slap his face..
Tezuka07
» n00b
1969-12-31

simple,i'll do the same.
pinkblack08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=Tezuka07]simple,i'll do the same.[/quote] [b]^i agree.. smack him again&&again XD[/b]
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

are? kimi,hannin ja yo ne?(you are a criminal right?) i'll call police.
charm_caster0604
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i F someone will smack my face? Well,..I'll just kick his/her *ss for good! =) :lol:
evangeline
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i'll kick his/her butt! :evil: && pick a fight wif him/her..jeez,how dare sum1 smack my face :mad:
losher29
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

smack 'um back and much harder
malow
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i'll smack his/her face too! :lol:
niknok_1999
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

if somebody smack me in the face.. ill just simply sing.. " smack that.. all on the floor.. smack that ... give me some more... smack that.... 'till you get sore smack that oh-oooh!... " toinks toinks toinks.....
akuzet16
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

kick his ass!:eh: hahah:lol:
dhen2x
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i'll smack her face and i'll get a knife and kill him until he die... hahaha :lol: oh gawd! :P
doomhz
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i'll smack his/her face! and kick his dick[[if he's a guy]] haha :D
jheiii_x3
» n00b
1969-12-31

ahah ill kick his private organ && smack him/her down. :lol: remembering my highschool life :lol:
oOpunkrockeranimeOo
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I'll smack him/her back...In the stomach, face, head, back....laduh! I'm an avenger!
Shella_Suigintou99
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

LOl~ i will smack too~=D=D and more strong than he/she smack me at last =D=D

Last edited by Shella_Suigintou99 (2008-08-16 02:32:00)

gengskie
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i'll slap him and punch him on the nose and kick his a**!
RichmondDarkrai
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Sorry You Guys But You ARE all :evil: I'll just tell him why he punch me and go away =):thumbsup: and i'll tell what is his problem no need to be violent
Lyrehs08
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

^oi goodboi :D <i'll simply smack her out of dis world =D toinks hahaha :lol: just kidding :D coz i cant do that :P :lol: hmm :paranoid: i'll punch her/he ofcurze buwahahaha =D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » wat will u do if some smack ur face??? hmmm,,, :arrow:me??? :arrow:i'm gonna have some spell on him/her to hab my revenge!!!

Pages: 123

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 00:43

[ 10 queries - 0.023 second ]
Privacy Policy