• ARCHIVES 
  • » What do you think of it? Do it deserve 5/5 Score in Famitsu? Finished it? tell me here ^_^

Pages: 12

What do you think of it? Do it deserve 5/5 Score in Famitsu? Finished it? tell me here ^_^

SymphOny XII
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: What do you think of it? Do it deserve 5/5 Score in Famitsu? Finished it? tell me here ^_^

^^lol itz possible^^ [i]PS2 nga bagong release..1month p lng 1k lng :eh: [/i]
-nans.o8♥
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: What do you think of it? Do it deserve 5/5 Score in Famitsu? Finished it? tell me here ^_^

Amff inis me sa FFXII. 'Ndi ako matapos sa mga judge dun sa airship -__-"
CAIRYNISSA
» n00b
1969-12-31

gosh ff are still amazing.
Xian
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=SymphOny XII]^^lol itz possible^^ [i]PS2 nga bagong release..1month p lng 1k lng :eh: [/i][/quote] As in 1000 php for a playstation 2 console?? Maybe you're referin' to the dvd game..
Yazh
» n00b
1969-12-31

Did anyone of you guys did finished FF-XII?? :ninja: wheee....... It's hard =( especialy when if it's japanese version, I can't read KANJI however I was able to go far at the game my strongest character was at Lv.56 but still not enough 5hits on a strong monster will instantly dei :mad:
aisuke
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[align=center][img]http://i56.photobucket.com/albums/g188/cute_spot12/wtf.gif[/img][/align] [align=center] [color=orange] [b] No Idea... =( [/align] [/color] [/b]
ReverzerO
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

does anyone help me how to kill sorcerer Adel from ff8? she used Rinoa as her barrier and to avoid me to use my gf's attack. she's so wise than i expected grrrr :mad:

Last edited by ReversEdge (2007-04-27 01:26:56)

Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^Use Zell or Irvine because there attacks are only one attack per character while squall can use lion heart but chances usually small on that he usually uses fated circle or blasting zone with double attack that can kill Rinoa on the process. Avoid killing Rinoa to move on to disk four =D
ReverzerO
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

ohh thanks for the hints but im not yet ready to face that ugly adel because my characters level are quite low. do you know the best area where can i level up fast? btw, ff8 had only 4 disc :eh:
DirTyBoI_RuzzeL
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Final Fantasy 12? Well this game is so Cool! The only game wherein I loved all the Characters! Vaan is cool, Penelo is so cute, Princess Ashe is Sexy, Fran looks vicious, Balthier is amazing, Basch is Muscular! Luv this game so much! But I didn't manage to get all espers though..
DirTyBoI_RuzzeL
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=-nans.o8♥]Amff inis me sa FFXII. 'Ndi ako matapos sa mga judge dun sa airship -__-"[/quote] Are you pertaining to Judge Chris? That old, mean judge..!! Is that also the time when Fran rages? Well you gotta' long way to go sis!
Nero
» n00b
1969-12-31

I only like FFVII:DOC...other...sux...except for FFX-2's storyline.
n0stalgic_cHic
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=^DraKe^]What do you think of it? Do it deserve 5/5 Score in Famitsu? Finished it? tell me here ^_^[/quote] i love it :D though, i find their songs boring, I would just probably rate it 4/5 and n0pe haven't finished it, still in the process ;)
_bhlacklunah_
» n00b
1969-12-31

ive already finished this game..and for me it's the best ff series, next to ff10..the final boss is a piece of cake compare to yiazmat..im only level 60 when i beat vayne..i love their battle system, quickenings and espers although sometimes it's wise not to use them..and the graphics is great. i love ff12!!! :thumbsup: =) =)

Last edited by _bhlacklunah_ (2007-12-10 23:07:40)

cutepinkpam
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[color=#ff6699][b]I'm just starting playing this game. Looks fun. Well, I always get confuse with the map.. =| [/b][/color]
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][b]Cool game, but not yet finished. :)[/b][/font]
dic_latahzan
» n00b
1969-12-31

numpang lewat ajah :penguin: thx......:cool:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » What do you think of it? Do it deserve 5/5 Score in Famitsu? Finished it? tell me here ^_^

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 22:12

[ 14 queries - 0.025 second ]
Privacy Policy