• ARCHIVES 
  • » do you really want to be a ninja? well i will teach you how to be a ninja. before we start you must have this software 1) Flash cs3 or 8 2)xilisoft converter mpeg to flv 3)adobe photoshop (optional)

Pages: 1

do you really want to be a ninja? well i will teach you how to be a ninja. before we start you must have this software 1) Flash cs3 or 8 2)xilisoft converter mpeg to flv 3)adobe photoshop (optional)

aljayizer
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

do you really want to be a ninja? well i will teach you how to be a ninja. before we start you must have this software 1) Flash cs3 or 8 2)xilisoft converter mpeg to flv 3)adobe photoshop (optional)

do you really want to be a ninja? well i will teach you how to be a ninja. before we start you must have this software 1) Flash cs3 or 8 2)xilisoft converter mpeg to flv 3)adobe photoshop (optional) AND AGAIN BEFORE WE START: go to this step first [url]http://theftalk.com/t40366-Ninja-Gaiden-Flash-Move%21%21%21%21%21%21-stealth-GFX-tut.html[/url] for you to undrstand what im doing in the next step procedures 1)youve seen my stealth ninja animation ryt? the only difference is i have more effects than my first ninja tut and heres the effect/preview [flash=400x300]http://aljayizer.com/darklenstut.swf[/flash] for big preview screen [url]http://aljayizer.com/darklenstut.swf[/url] and heres how i did that [img]http://aljayizer.com/darklenstut.jpg[/img] black smoke effect: you know how to make smoke or clouds using photoshop ryt? just change its color into black i forgot layer1 is your video clip

Last edited by forsakendoll (2010-03-16 08:44:14)

triciapink29
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Re: do you really want to be a ninja? well i will teach you how to be a ninja. before we start you must have this software 1) Flash cs3 or 8 2)xilisoft converter mpeg to flv 3)adobe photoshop (optional)

good one another funny flash hehe with sound effects love it
Nahz.Is.Fab
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: do you really want to be a ninja? well i will teach you how to be a ninja. before we start you must have this software 1) Flash cs3 or 8 2)xilisoft converter mpeg to flv 3)adobe photoshop (optional)

Another Flash From You. Nice One. Keep It Up. Thanks For Sharing.
aljayizer
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

yu know wat... using high resolution camera can make ur video more awesome smooth,clear and amazing but i dont hav budget for those high resolution cam, im only a poor person. if you want to make flash video clip use high resolution cam and use adobe flash cs3, better improvement
nia_pearl19
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

nice one bro.., gonna try ti later..
EleeGirl
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[color=red]wow! nice TUT . . why do u always make flash Tuts ? :/ Nice tut but funny outcome :lol: maek more TUTS![/color]
Dfamador
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Now this is what a tough tutorial is all about. the outcome is all worth it. :thumbsup: [color=lime]+Reputation[/color] for you.
Yuan11
» FTalker
1969-12-31

waaaaaaaaa... great :thumbsup:
050994ladywizardjam
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

` wee . its cool aweosme :wow: ` aheckz . love it ! ` thanks foe that bro . ` it helps . ` hiyaaa ! :eh:
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[font=Franklin Gothic Medium][b]Dat's cool, i lyk dis tuts. :) [/b][/font]
ghost_fighter
» FTalker
1969-12-31

cool!!! love it.. thanks for sharin yah knowledge :) :thumbsup: repu fer yah I try this
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » do you really want to be a ninja? well i will teach you how to be a ninja. before we start you must have this software 1) Flash cs3 or 8 2)xilisoft converter mpeg to flv 3)adobe photoshop (optional)

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 11:30

[ 10 queries - 0.017 second ]
Privacy Policy