• ARCHIVES 
  • » uhh, we have lots of sections here in FriendsterTalk. But we don't even think of our religion. Maybe moderators can make a Religion section. even if it will not be a "clique" to FriendsterTalk memb

Pages: 1

uhh, we have lots of sections here in FriendsterTalk. But we don't even think of our religion. Maybe moderators can make a Religion section. even if it will not be a "clique" to FriendsterTalk memb

imdemoprincess
» FTalkManiac
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

uhh, we have lots of sections here in FriendsterTalk. But we don't even think of our religion. Maybe moderators can make a Religion section. even if it will not be a "clique" to FriendsterTalk memb

uhh, we have lots of sections here in FriendsterTalk. But we don't even think of our religion. Maybe moderators can make a Religion section. even if it will not be a "clique" to FriendsterTalk members, at least, there is a place where it's silent and everybody loves GOD. and so, i know, there are people who have there other Religions like Islam, or whatever IT's still a good place for them to gather their minds. Maybe, people who have other religion can learn something about other religions too. In Catholics or Christians they can talk about, like "The Reading this day". Like that. [b] THis is just a suggestion. If u hate or u disagree on this. Please tell me in a kind way.[/b]

Last edited by imdemoprincess (2008-08-02 21:08:05)

anne.24
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: uhh, we have lots of sections here in FriendsterTalk. But we don't even think of our religion. Maybe moderators can make a Religion section. even if it will not be a "clique" to FriendsterTalk memb

wow, good idea.. :) we can discuss bout religon things, and some ppl might ask things they dunno, and the others can answer it :O wohoo.. I give my full support to this suggestion~!
kAwAii iSoBeL
» Banned
1969-12-31

Re: uhh, we have lots of sections here in FriendsterTalk. But we don't even think of our religion. Maybe moderators can make a Religion section. even if it will not be a "clique" to FriendsterTalk memb

yes! good idea.. i love GOD!
imdemoprincess
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

tnxx people. but we need to talk to a MOD.
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

All I can say is... Religion can be talked about on sectoral parts of the forum. Just think about this carefully... How many religions are there in the world? If the section was approved. It may lead to some conflicts regarding on one's religion to another. How do you expect moderators or even the administrator to argue with ones faith? [i](Faith is sacred and we have different beliefs)[/i] Anyway, I am not saying that I don't value my religion but. I prefer religion to be a private and sacred ordeal to one's personal life.

Last edited by Ephemeral (2008-08-03 23:35:10)

ammar1408
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote=Ephemeral]Anyway, I am not saying that I don't value my religion but. I prefer religion to be a private and sacred ordeal to one's personal life.[/quote] mine same with you mod.. i think it can create some conflict.. you all maybe know what i thinking..
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=Ephemeral]Anyway, I am not saying that I don't value my religion but. I prefer religion to be a private and sacred ordeal to one's personal life.[/quote] Agree with you, lets keep it private and prevent any chance of conflicts.
ReverzerO
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I agree in this suggestion but I think it would be better if we discuss religion matter in a group like for example Christian group, Roman Catholic group and etc. so that we prevent discrimination in other religions.
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: there is still the chit-chat section or the lifestyle section if you really need to discuss about it. But in my opinion, religion is a very sensitive issue.
Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I agree with [b]Ephemeral[/b] and [b]bobcar[/b] and [b]meng.o3[/b] Religion is such a sensitive subject, and people can easily be offended by the slightest use of wrong words (even if discrimination was not the intention). I have offended people before, unintentionally. Whatever you believe in, that's great, but we should keep that to ourselves and our good friends who we know will not discriminate. Like Ephemeral said, how can you expect the Mods to argue against someone's religious beliefs (without offending them)? I think the idea itself, is good, but not for here in FTalk. As meng.o3 said, we do have a Chit Chat section that would be appropriate enough to discuss your religion if you wish. Even there, however, there [b]are[/b] still those few people who might disagree with your beliefs and leave rude comments. Bottom line....however unfortunately, we should probably keep our talks about religion(s) to a minimum here in FTalk to avoid any conflicts, flaming, or insults, etc.
Deviantangel
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

There might be racial conflicts going on in a section like that. I mean we have lots of religions here. Some people (although I am not sure of there are those kind of people here in FT) might discriminate each others religion. Though a section like that will be good. We have to many religions to cram on to one section. Making one section for each religion is just a disaster. And just what Sir Ephemeral just said. Religion is best kept to ourselves. I remember a gospel from the bible that slightly resembles this but not entirely the same: [align=center]When you pray, pray alone. Go inside your room and close the doors and windows so that others may not see. Otherwise those hypocrites will do the same. Only God needs to see your works of praise. For he will be the won to reward you when the time of judgement comes.[/align] Think about it. ;)
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » uhh, we have lots of sections here in FriendsterTalk. But we don't even think of our religion. Maybe moderators can make a Religion section. even if it will not be a "clique" to FriendsterTalk memb

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 01:53

[ 10 queries - 0.020 second ]
Privacy Policy