• ARCHIVES 
  • » true story about me...in grade 3 main characters: Sofia:me Kim:my BFF KJ:my other BFF 1st day of school... Sofia looked at the school board. School boared: 3b-faith girls: Antonette Alfonso Nic

Pages: 1

true story about me...in grade 3 main characters: Sofia:me Kim:my BFF KJ:my other BFF 1st day of school... Sofia looked at the school board. School boared: 3b-faith girls: Antonette Alfonso Nic

sofiafrancheska
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

true story about me...in grade 3 main characters: Sofia:me Kim:my BFF KJ:my other BFF 1st day of school... Sofia looked at the school board. School boared: 3b-faith girls: Antonette Alfonso Nic

true story about me...in grade 3 main characters: Sofia:me Kim:my BFF KJ:my other BFF 1st day of school... Sofia looked at the school board. School boared: 3b-faith girls: Antonette Alfonso Nicole Lopez Karen Yasuma Sharmila Ahmed Sabrina (i dont know her last name) Sherikka Nakamura Gwen Ramos Rachel Chak Julian Tito Kim Quebec Sofia Insua Aika Merino Chloe Garland boys: Hans Comagon Sunwoo Kim Jaewoo (forgot lastname) Taehoon Kim Kyle Jose(KJ) Charlie Mcnamara Venedik Pajarin DJ Calansingin *no offence but that's all i remembered* Sofia:there i am Sofia went to the 2nd floor and found her room that had an opened door ready for anyone to enter... Ms.Marcelo:Hello.I'm Ms.Marcelo,the class advicer:cool:.What's your name? Sofia:Sofia Insua all the seats were taken exept the seats on the last row.:crybaby: Ms.Marcelo:You can take any seat at the last row. i walked to the seat in the middle of the last row. *whispering*Sofia:why are all these people lookin at me?!:redface: then blablablablabla.... the bell rang Everyone:YEAAAHHH!!!RECESS!!!IM HUNGRY!!! Sofia::O Cafeteria... Sofia:wow...everyone is so noisy and all the seats are taken up again...:crybaby: Sofia just ate on the floor near the classrooms... the bell rang... then went to class again then lunch time then went home alas... home.. (mom)Jean:How was school? sofia:bbbooorrriiinnnggg.we didnt do anything exept introduce ourselves and the teachers.:doubt: jean:it's the 1st day of school..it's suposed to happen. (thinking)sofia:more like first day of nightmares ******************************************************************************************* for the next part,i'll be skipping some days cuz it'll just be boring...:P
imdemoprincess
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: true story about me...in grade 3 main characters: Sofia:me Kim:my BFF KJ:my other BFF 1st day of school... Sofia looked at the school board. School boared: 3b-faith girls: Antonette Alfonso Nic

haha. ill try to be updated in reading
lara_david02@yahoo.com
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: true story about me...in grade 3 main characters: Sofia:me Kim:my BFF KJ:my other BFF 1st day of school... Sofia looked at the school board. School boared: 3b-faith girls: Antonette Alfonso Nic

hehehehehe ... put me in yah story pplleeaassee !!!!!!!!!!!!! eny ways nice one :D:D:D
aikamerino320
» n00b
1969-12-31

Nice Story! Read Mine to okie?:)
Sunshine0918
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Nice story sofia! Pls read mine! :)
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » true story about me...in grade 3 main characters: Sofia:me Kim:my BFF KJ:my other BFF 1st day of school... Sofia looked at the school board. School boared: 3b-faith girls: Antonette Alfonso Nic

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 23:43

[ 10 queries - 0.014 second ]
Privacy Policy