• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Windows XP uses a file called hiperfil.sys to save everything it needs when Windows XP goes into hibernation. If you are like me, and never use the hibernate function, you can turn it off. By turni

Pages: 1

[b]Windows XP uses a file called hiperfil.sys to save everything it needs when Windows XP goes into hibernation. If you are like me, and never use the hibernate function, you can turn it off. By turni

Zander
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

[b]Windows XP uses a file called hiperfil.sys to save everything it needs when Windows XP goes into hibernation. If you are like me, and never use the hibernate function, you can turn it off. By turni

[b]Windows XP uses a file called hiperfil.sys to save everything it needs when Windows XP goes into hibernation. If you are like me, and never use the hibernate function, you can turn it off. By turning hibernate off, Windows XP deletes the hiberfil.sys. This can free up the as much disk space as the amount of ram that you computer has. Go to Control Panel/Power Options/Hibernation and uncheck the box. It's as easy as that. Now you will have plenty more disk space to install those mega programs![/b] =)=):thumbsup:
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Windows XP uses a file called hiperfil.sys to save everything it needs when Windows XP goes into hibernation. If you are like me, and never use the hibernate function, you can turn it off. By turni

Thanks for sharing this quick tip :D Did you try using the program Ccleaner at my topic...it really helps keep my drives clean of trash too! [url]http://theftalk.com/t17504-Cleanup-Your-Computers-Files-Increase-Speed.html[/url]

Last edited by bobcbar (2008-08-03 09:22:15)

mielcoh27
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Windows XP uses a file called hiperfil.sys to save everything it needs when Windows XP goes into hibernation. If you are like me, and never use the hibernate function, you can turn it off. By turni

nice tip.. ^_^ u can also try to use tune up utilities..
Psyanne
» FTalker
1969-12-31

To free-up more disk space delete windows but you don't want to do that ye? Use CCleaner more convenient.
Zander
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote]Did you try using the program Ccleaner at my topic...it really helps keep my drives clean of trash too![/quote] =)=):thumbsup::thumbsup: Yeah I tried it..and CCleaner and Uniblue Registry Booster it's the best tune up utilities for me... :D:D:thumbsup::thumbsup::idea:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Windows XP uses a file called hiperfil.sys to save everything it needs when Windows XP goes into hibernation. If you are like me, and never use the hibernate function, you can turn it off. By turni

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 23:01

[ 10 queries - 0.016 second ]
Privacy Policy