• ARCHIVES 
  • » ok i'll start.. i mostly wear tees..<black and white ..i love it=)!!> shorts..ahaha what about yah??:question:

Pages: 123

ok i'll start.. i mostly wear tees..<black and white ..i love it=)!!> shorts..ahaha what about yah??:question:

yhanikz
» FTalkWhiz
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

ok i'll start.. i mostly wear tees..<black and white ..i love it=)!!> shorts..ahaha what about yah??:question:

Shim Oo-Ma
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: ok i'll start.. i mostly wear tees..<black and white ..i love it=)!!> shorts..ahaha what about yah??:question:

I think this topic should be moved to [b]Fashion[/b] =)
yhanikz
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: ok i'll start.. i mostly wear tees..<black and white ..i love it=)!!> shorts..ahaha what about yah??:question:

yah i was thinking of moving it too.. but i don't know how..
Shim Oo-Ma
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^ Only moderators can do that haha anyway. -- I usually wear loose shirt :wasted: lol i don't liek fitted shirt haha and ahmm i also wear pedals everyday :O :D
klytanne
» n00b
1969-12-31

...hmmm...hi....jz wanna share mine...if its ok..?,,..umm well....i like..wearing pink, brown, and shorts...haha.. also clothes comfortable for me to wear....=|:)
yhanikz
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=klytanne]...hmmm...hi....jz wanna share mine...if its ok..?,,..umm well....i like..wearing pink, brown, and shorts...haha.. also clothes comfortable for me to wear....[/quote] ^ nice..hahaha=)
janeene
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

everyday?? in shorts and in a t-shirt.. im in my school uniform always.. when i got home, i'll be in my shorts and my t-shirt.. and sometimes on spahgetti straps.. :D
shia chan
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i am olweiz wearing a white t-shirt and a skirt[schoo skirt]
kr1st1an
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

at home, i usually just wear a white shirt, and some shorts :D
gossipgirl03
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

School Uniform :P Well, I love to wear shorts and t- shirts at home.
dhen2x
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: t-shirt and short at home :arrow: uniform at school :D
gengskie
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: i wear skinny jeans and polo shirt/ tee
the_legend_killer
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

when im at home i usually wear shorts and plain t shirt
kaetine
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

:arrow: i usually wear shorts and shirts sumtyms camison.. or pajamas! :D:D [img]http://i33.tinypic.com/2zzhixy.jpg[/img]
Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

baggy jeans and t-shirts (mostly blue or black jeans and and black or white t-shirts)
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

shorts and tshirts.xDD. but when,i walk outside,i change into sweatpants.xD
DM--hEaVeNsEnt
» FTalker
1969-12-31

ordianry blouse.. vintage ones... boys clothign.. fitting ones.. and jeans... skinny jeans... and havianas.. or converse...
boykilatz
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

when at home: shorts and sando when out: jeans, t-shirt and slippers on occasions: jeans, polo shirts and vanz
gengskie
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

when i'm at home usually tees and pajama.
bebefatz
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

:arrow: the usual nurses' attire-white blouse and pants (when i was assigned in the ward) :arrow: now i'm already a Neonatal I.C.U. nurse, I have to wear scubsuit... :arrow: t-shirts, sandos, shorts at home :arrow: shirts and jeans when going out of the house...

Last edited by bebefatz (2008-10-16 22:47:55)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » ok i'll start.. i mostly wear tees..<black and white ..i love it=)!!> shorts..ahaha what about yah??:question:

Pages: 123

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 18:08

[ 10 queries - 0.049 second ]
Privacy Policy