• ARCHIVES 
  • » help me my computer cant detect my Flash Drive And Other Flash Drive i dunno whats wrong please help me, when i insert my Flash Drive its lighting but after the light of my flash drive turns off my

Pages: 1

help me my computer cant detect my Flash Drive And Other Flash Drive i dunno whats wrong please help me, when i insert my Flash Drive its lighting but after the light of my flash drive turns off my

sprongky
» FTalkManiac
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

help me my computer cant detect my Flash Drive And Other Flash Drive i dunno whats wrong please help me, when i insert my Flash Drive its lighting but after the light of my flash drive turns off my

help me my computer cant detect my Flash Drive And Other Flash Drive i dunno whats wrong please help me, when i insert my Flash Drive its lighting but after the light of my flash drive turns off my computer cant detect it
cjoker2
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: help me my computer cant detect my Flash Drive And Other Flash Drive i dunno whats wrong please help me, when i insert my Flash Drive its lighting but after the light of my flash drive turns off my

I also experienced that before. But I fixed it by making sure that the USB is connected properly. You may also restart your PC. I also tried taht one 'cuz my PC is always slow. and it worked :thumbsup:
cronixemo
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: help me my computer cant detect my Flash Drive And Other Flash Drive i dunno whats wrong please help me, when i insert my Flash Drive its lighting but after the light of my flash drive turns off my

i dont y ur computer is shutting down.. but if ur computer cantdetect the usb/flash drive,... go to control panel... click speech,sounds and audio devices... then click the portable media device... thats wat im doing f my usb cant detect my compoter... hope it helps!!!
blue_mercury
» n00b
1969-12-31

i think ur flash drive is not properly inserted... just insert it properly. :cool:
Dynasty-tweaker
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

maybe the flash drive is locked. try to unlock it.
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]Topic Moved[/b] to [i]Tech Section[/i].
Nehpets
» FTalker
1969-12-31

try to insert it to other ports or in the back USB ports. or else try to open your device manager. Click START>RUN>type "devmgmt.msc" den enter. if you'll see a yellow question mark at the USB controlers den you must install a driver..
nanix84
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=Nehpets]try to insert it to other ports or in the back USB ports. or else try to open your device manager. Click START>RUN>type "devmgmt.msc" den enter. if you'll see a yellow question mark at the USB controlers den you must install a driver..[/quote] Or if you haven't found any yellow question mark... you have to uninstall the usb device so that it will reinstall once you remove it. To do that... you have to click on the [b]Universal serial bus controllers[/b]> [img]http://ct40.hammertorch.com/images/devmgt.JPG[/img] [b]right click on USB mass storage device>[/b] [img]http://ct40.hammertorch.com/images/devmgt2.JPG[/img] And then [b]uninstall[/b]. After that remove your USB then connect it again to auto install USB devices. Hope that helps ;)
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

maybe you still need to install again yer flashdrive / usb...
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Windows XP or Vista should find a new device if is not installed already, my guess is somehow the file has become corrupt and needs to deleted and reinstalled. Sugguest a utility application like [url]http://www.tune-up.com[/url] offers.

Last edited by bobcbar (2008-08-04 19:03:57)

ReverzerO
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Wipe it with sterile cloth hehehe[img]http://img185.imageshack.us/img185/4386/bwahahayi2.gif[/img]
Psyanne
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Restart your pc then go to your BIOS Tap Delete ("DELETE" Depends on bios some are F2) while booting up Check your onboard peripherals if USB is enabled.
sprongky
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i need more replies about my problem please, thanks..
networkmancer
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

You attach a USB-based device to a computer that is running Windows XP? Did you try to scan for hardware devices?What your OS btw? 1. The first thing you need to do is go to control panel->system->Hardware->device manager tab. Scroll down to the Universal Serial Bus controllers and check if your flash disk is recognized. Your Flash disk is recognized if the USB Mass Storage Device or the brand name of your flash disk appears when you collapse the arrow beside Universal Serial Bus controllers. 2. If there’s a Question mark beside the USB Mass storage device, this means that your flash disk needs a driver or you haven’t installed the USB drivers of your mother board. Google for the compatible drivers of your USB device and install. 3. If an X appears beside the USB Mass Storage device / brand name, it means that your device is disabled. Right click the USB Mass Storage device / brand name and select properties. Click the drop down menu on Device usage and select enable or “use this device”. 4. If there’s an exclamation beside the USB Mass Storage device, this means that Windows had trouble installing the flash disk because it is damaged. Right click on the properties and check the device status to check the problem. Alternatively, go to the details tab and check the device instance ID and hardware IDs. You will usually see a series of numbers and letters but if you just see all zero numbers, your flash disk is definitely defective and you should return it to the store you bought it from. 5. If everything seems to be working but you just can’t see the drive path on My Computer, check and see if other drives are using the drive letter F, G, etc. If this is the case then go to Control panel->administrative tools->Computer management. Collapse “storage” and select “Disk Management”. On the right side of the screen, search for the removable disk. Right click on the removable disk button and select “change drive letter and paths”. Press the change button and assign a drive letter which is not in use. Again, check the My Computer for the drive letters which are in use by your PC. Press okay until you return to the computer management screen. try this.. If it work .

Last edited by networkmancer (2008-08-06 21:58:24)

sprongky
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

^lol yes thanks but my USB still doesnt show on My Computer, and i cant see the drivers of the USB
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » help me my computer cant detect my Flash Drive And Other Flash Drive i dunno whats wrong please help me, when i insert my Flash Drive its lighting but after the light of my flash drive turns off my

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 01:52

[ 10 queries - 0.033 second ]
Privacy Policy