• ARCHIVES 
  • » created and shared by: [b]Angel de ville[/b] simply copy and paste the code in your js..no need to alter anything..;) [code]nl=navLang cpb=controlPanelButtons nl1=nl.getElementsByTagName("a")[0] nl2=

Pages: 1

created and shared by: [b]Angel de ville[/b] simply copy and paste the code in your js..no need to alter anything..;) [code]nl=navLang cpb=controlPanelButtons nl1=nl.getElementsByTagName("a")[0] nl2=

Lordheinz
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

created and shared by: [b]Angel de ville[/b] simply copy and paste the code in your js..no need to alter anything..;) [code]nl=navLang cpb=controlPanelButtons nl1=nl.getElementsByTagName("a")[0] nl2=

created and shared by: [b]Angel de ville[/b] simply copy and paste the code in your js..no need to alter anything..;) <">screenshot: [align=center][img]http://i243.photobucket.com/albums/ff244/koshicoh/language.jpg[/img][/align]
Yellow Flash
» Banned
1969-12-31

Re: created and shared by: [b]Angel de ville[/b] simply copy and paste the code in your js..no need to alter anything..;) [code]nl=navLang cpb=controlPanelButtons nl1=nl.getElementsByTagName("a")[0] nl2=

Last edited by Yellow Flash (2009-06-04 06:26:20)

---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Re: created and shared by: [b]Angel de ville[/b] simply copy and paste the code in your js..no need to alter anything..;) [code]nl=navLang cpb=controlPanelButtons nl1=nl.getElementsByTagName("a")[0] nl2=

[b]wow... thanks 4 sharing .... sir heinz[/b]
EbengMaya
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

hohoho cool sir ;) :thumbsup: how can i to change the colour of cp button buddy :D
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Thanks for sharing buddy..already on my bobcbar profile love it :thumbsup: [quote=EbengMaya]how can i to change the colour of cp button buddy[/quote] It defaults to the codes ur already using..check my profile...[url]www.friendster.com/bobstest[/url]
john_619619
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

wow! :o another tricks again :wow: lh is the best on[b] sharing[/b] :lol: :lol: :P i love u ketchup :redface:
EbengMaya
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote=bobcbar]It defaults to the codes ur already using..check my profile...www.friendster.com/bobstest[/quote] huh i can't view your profile with FF sir :lol: blank page lol :lol: but i'll try this trick :thumbsup:
Lordheinz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=EbengMaya]hohoho cool sir ;) :thumbsup: how can i to change the colour of cp button buddy :D[/quote] dont worry it will adapt the color of you own control panel buttons..
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=EbengMaya]blank page lol[/quote] :o oh wow..I am using swits method of injecting my js to css wonder if that is the problem :wallbash: thanks for telling me no one else has said anything :crybaby:
slashedkite
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

very cool trick! im using it now in one mf my layouts.. =)
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

woho cool sir very nice trick :D thanks for sharing
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]Kinda... add ons... for cp buttons.. nice.[/b]
hello9055
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[align=center][b].:-i|i-:.[ hehe funny code ].:-i|i-:.[ but thx 4 sharing! ].:-i|i-:.[/b][/align]

Last edited by hello9055 (2008-08-09 06:41:34)

cupu
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

thanks 4 sharing .... nice trick sir :thumbsup::thumbsup:
jiro0212
» n00b
1969-12-31

Nice sir heinz ^^ :thumbsup:
mhedge
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

another cool trick from you sir heinz .. nice one =) this is fun .. :D
Norikonichan
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Nice Trick Sir Thanks For Sharing :D :thumbsup:
kacang`z
» FTalkWhiz
Some FTalkers ♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

nice... thanks for sharing :thumbsup:
miztahz
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Gr8 trnx for sharing,.. :thumbsup:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » created and shared by: [b]Angel de ville[/b] simply copy and paste the code in your js..no need to alter anything..;) [code]nl=navLang cpb=controlPanelButtons nl1=nl.getElementsByTagName("a")[0] nl2=

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 22:21

[ 10 queries - 0.040 second ]
Privacy Policy