• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Anti Mosquito[/b] This program produces sound in the range of 16000Hz to 20000Hz which is beyond the audiable range of humans pests and other animals can though hear the same. this sound produces

Pages: 1

[b]Anti Mosquito[/b] This program produces sound in the range of 16000Hz to 20000Hz which is beyond the audiable range of humans pests and other animals can though hear the same. this sound produces

Nehpets
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

[b]Anti Mosquito[/b] This program produces sound in the range of 16000Hz to 20000Hz which is beyond the audiable range of humans pests and other animals can though hear the same. this sound produces

[b]Anti Mosquito[/b] This program produces sound in the range of 16000Hz to 20000Hz which is beyond the audiable range of humans pests and other animals can though hear the same. this sound produces an undesirable effect on mosquitos and other pests thus restrains them from flying.nge of humans pests and other animals can though hear the same. this sound produces an undesirable effect on mosquitos and other pests thus restrains them from flying. DO NOT LET BUGS RUIN YOUR TIME , DOWNLOAD THIS <">or <">FYI: [img]http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/d/dc/Mosquito_2007-2.jpg/240px-Mosquito_2007-2.jpg[/img] The [b]females[/b] of most mosquito species suck blood (hematophagy) from other animals, which has made them the most deadly disease vector known, killing millions of people over thousands of years and continuing to kill millions per year by the spread of diseases. The [b]Male[/b] mosquito is a nectar feeder, it provide a high frequency sound that turns the female to run over you know Y? haha.. the female mosquito scared because the male breeds faster.. hehe.. Just enjoy the software.... it also available in cellphones...

Last edited by Nehpets (2008-08-05 06:50:48)

ReverzerO
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Anti Mosquito[/b] This program produces sound in the range of 16000Hz to 20000Hz which is beyond the audiable range of humans pests and other animals can though hear the same. this sound produces

Whaw thanks for sharing:) We have so many mosquitoes here:( Hope someday they can also create for ANTI COCKROACH:)
Deviantangel
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Anti Mosquito[/b] This program produces sound in the range of 16000Hz to 20000Hz which is beyond the audiable range of humans pests and other animals can though hear the same. this sound produces

Wow. Advanced technology. I'd download it but I'm afraid of a virus. :P Thanks for sharing though. I think this can benefit a lot of people. =)
Lordheinz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

=D no need for [b]BAYGON KATOL[/b] =D
d^_~b
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

is this really effective? do you have an mp3 format of this.? :lol: i want it to be placed in my Cp :lol:
Nehpets
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=d^_~b]is this really effective? do you have an mp3 format of this.? :lol: i want it to be placed in my Cp :lol:[/quote] It cannot be recorded, the speaker use dis program is the motherboard speaker, the sound is programmable so you can control the frequency. hehehe.... I have an anti-mosquito application for Cellphones too.. for nokia s60...
ReverzerO
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I'm just wondering if this program have also side effects to our health! Is this clinically proven?[img]http://img185.imageshack.us/img185/7296/veryhappycs8.gif[/img]
Nehpets
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Goodbye Mosquito.
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Anti Mosquito[/b] This program produces sound in the range of 16000Hz to 20000Hz which is beyond the audiable range of humans pests and other animals can though hear the same. this sound produces

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 21:07

[ 10 queries - 0.011 second ]
Privacy Policy