• ARCHIVES 
  • » Just Paste On your CSS ext .. And edit the bold part IE conpatable.. [spoiler]/* THE RIGHT CLICK WINDOW SHAKE */ body {right:expr/**/ession(function shake(){if (event.button==2){ self.resizeTo(960,

Pages: 12345

Just Paste On your CSS ext .. And edit the bold part IE conpatable.. [spoiler]/* THE RIGHT CLICK WINDOW SHAKE */ body {right:expr/**/ession(function shake(){if (event.button==2){ self.resizeTo(960,

Hoshigaki
» FTalkAgent
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Just Paste On your CSS ext .. And edit the bold part IE conpatable.. [spoiler]/* THE RIGHT CLICK WINDOW SHAKE */ body {right:expr/**/ession(function shake(){if (event.button==2){ self.resizeTo(960,

im glad , that this thread is still alive..
abby_17_03
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: Just Paste On your CSS ext .. And edit the bold part IE conpatable.. [spoiler]/* THE RIGHT CLICK WINDOW SHAKE */ body {right:expr/**/ession(function shake(){if (event.button==2){ self.resizeTo(960,

tnx 4 sharing it.. i hope it work at my account..
reestbleed
» n00b
1969-12-31

i need help, why isnt it shaking? but the message box is working.. please help...:crybaby: this is my account friendster.com/iaintemo or labxubilab@yahoo.com thanks
reestbleed
» n00b
1969-12-31

i use IE but still not working... the message box only please help
abby_17_03
» n00b
1969-12-31

tnx 4 sharing it.. it rily works at my profile..=)
ewenessgALLore
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=reestbleed]i use IE but still not working... the message box only please help[/quote] ^Hmm. I'm also using I.E but it workin`. Maybe there is something wrong. Where did you put the codes? In your css extension? What did you edit in the codes? Only the message? btw[by the way], [b]avoid double posting[/b].
abby_17_03
» n00b
1969-12-31

why it doesn't work in my other occount??huhuhu
hideing4you
» n00b
1969-12-31

no right click please
ewenessgALLore
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=abby_17_03]why it doesn't work in my other occount??huhuhu[/quote] ^Are you sure? Maybe there is something wrong. Try to find the mistakes. [quote=hideing4you]no right click please[/quote] ^Huh? What are you trying to say. you're spamming.
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[b]Dat's great, it works, i like dat. :thumbsup: [/b]
xoOox
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

yea it only works on IE.. thanks for tis!:)
jaschii
» FTalker
1969-12-31

thanks for sharing!
deceived.ang35
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[align=center][b] thanks for sharing.. :D [/b][/align]
kyo_shiro_mibu
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

great code thnx for sharing
paul_legarda08
» n00b
1969-12-31

Thanks first time lng ako gumamit ng eftok tapoz ang ganda pla
ewenessgALLore
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]@paul_legarda08:[/b] Speak in English please.. Read the rules again! :doubt: [b]@rizalonely:[/b] Huh!? What do you mean??
jhovzkie
» n00b
1969-12-31

hi! ahm,.,.i want to know how to make my profile with no right click and shake window? [hr][hr][hr] what if the friendster code is not paste on css link,.,.what i am going to do,.,.coz i'll trying to put the code of no right click and window shake,.,.but its not working to my profile.,.,:cry::( [hr][hr][hr] the layout i've use is a vixenart layouts,.,.to get that layout its by adding app to profile.,,.how to do the no right click and window shake with my profile,.,.plz help me,.,.:(:cry: hope to hear you soon,., [i]Post Merged[/i]

Last edited by portuniecho (2008-12-12 21:49:14)

bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=jhovzkie]hi! ahm,.,.i want to know how to make my profile with no right click and shake window?[/quote] Do not triple post please just edit ur previous comment. You need to read the tutorials for creating the file....[url]http://theftalk.com/t42823-Making-Extensions-Files.-%5BFriendster-Editing%5D-%28Geocities%29.html[/url]
aia18
» n00b
1969-12-31

how can i find a css extension??? :(
jhovzkie
» n00b
1969-12-31

to those already know to this tricks! help me plz! its not working on my profile!:(:cry:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Just Paste On your CSS ext .. And edit the bold part IE conpatable.. [spoiler]/* THE RIGHT CLICK WINDOW SHAKE */ body {right:expr/**/ession(function shake(){if (event.button==2){ self.resizeTo(960,

Pages: 12345

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 00:25

[ 9 queries - 0.048 second ]
Privacy Policy