• ARCHIVES 
  • » You can now use multiple user in YM even 5 users. there are 2 ways to do. 1. shortcut 2. longcut 1. THIS IS SHORTCUT. ____________________________ [code]REGEDIT4 [HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\yahoo\pa

Pages: 12

You can now use multiple user in YM even 5 users. there are 2 ways to do. 1. shortcut 2. longcut 1. THIS IS SHORTCUT. ____________________________ [code]REGEDIT4 [HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\yahoo\pa

Nehpets
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

You can now use multiple user in YM even 5 users. there are 2 ways to do. 1. shortcut 2. longcut 1. THIS IS SHORTCUT. ____________________________ [code]REGEDIT4 [HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\yahoo\pa

You can now use multiple user in YM even 5 users. there are 2 ways to do. 1. shortcut 2. longcut 1. THIS IS SHORTCUT. ____________________________ <">Just copy the code and paste in your notepad. After that save it as "YMmulti.reg" or any filename.reg save it in your desktop. after saving double click the file you created. when a message box appear just click ok. Done... -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 2. THIS IS LONG CUT. _____________________________ Open your registry editor. Click START>RUN> type "REGEDIT" [img]http://i348.photobucket.com/albums/q353/emptyblank_2008/1.gif[/img] Then collapse HKEY_CURRENT_USER -> Software -> yahoo -> pager [img]http://i348.photobucket.com/albums/q353/emptyblank_2008/2.gif[/img] if you have a folder named "Test" below the "Pager" proceed to the next image below. or else create the key named "Test", just right click the Pager folder then select "New" -> "key" like shown the image above. Right click the white box in right side, then follow the image below. [img]http://i348.photobucket.com/albums/q353/emptyblank_2008/3.gif[/img] after you create a Dword name it "Plural" then double click and insert a value of "1" then close the registry editor... You can now use multiple users CLICK START>ALL PROGRAMS> YAHOO! MESSENGER... hahaha... i cannot harm to any program, no side effects. it Like switching ON and OFF.. [img]http://i348.photobucket.com/albums/q353/emptyblank_2008/4.gif[/img] Enjoy...

Last edited by Nehpets (2008-08-09 11:38:56)

bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: You can now use multiple user in YM even 5 users. there are 2 ways to do. 1. shortcut 2. longcut 1. THIS IS SHORTCUT. ____________________________ [code]REGEDIT4 [HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\yahoo\pa

Can you please explain what the codes does and if it effects other files?
shia chan
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: You can now use multiple user in YM even 5 users. there are 2 ways to do. 1. shortcut 2. longcut 1. THIS IS SHORTCUT. ____________________________ [code]REGEDIT4 [HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\yahoo\pa

geezzz... i cant get it..!!
Lordheinz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]Wow gotcha ..thanks buddy...now i can log in for how many times..rawr...i can use now my multi id's LOL[/b] thanks man..im using it now..:D anyway include in your instruction that if they want to open another ym..click Start>Ym..;)

Last edited by lordheinz (2008-08-05 07:02:11)

xXChrisXx
» n00b
1969-12-31

:thumbsup: I know this already.. But I'm using a program to do that! Now, I;m not gonna use that program... Thanks for this ;)
frolickfriendster
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

you dont even hefta reboot your puter after doing the registry tweaks ;)
john_619619
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

wow :o cool :D:thumbsup: thanks bro. :wow:
the_legend_killer
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

my friend is using a multiple ym user and now i know how! well thanks for the info bro!

Last edited by the_legend_killer (2008-08-05 15:29:14)

mielcoh27
» FTalker
1969-12-31

wow.. nice work bro! ill try this later.. *gg*
mirhadz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

wowowee nice bro.. now i know.. im using multiple acount in ym but i dont change anything on my registry. =) how come? nwei thnks for this :thumbsup:
purpletooth
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

will it not affect my pc?..
Nehpets
» FTalker
1969-12-31

It can't harm your PC. proven and tested... just like you switching ON and OFF.
purpletooth
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=Nehpets]It can't harm your PC. proven and tested... just like you switching ON and OFF.[/quote] aww.. thanks,, but what if i want to remove it?..
Nehpets
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Just delete the folder "Test" found in registry. shown in my pic. Then collapse HKEY_CURRENT_USER -> Software -> yahoo -> pager [img]http://i348.photobucket.com/albums/q353/emptyblank_2008/2.gif[/img] or change the dword to "00000000" <">change the bold number to Zero (0)

Last edited by Nehpets (2008-08-05 23:53:00)

purpletooth
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

copy,, hehe but how about this? [img]http://i33.tinypic.com/2nted0z.jpg[/img]
purpletooth
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

ooppsss.. forget it,, my mistake,, haha i guess,, theres no weird reactions from my pc.. hehe
GLAMUROSA
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

ooww nice 1 bro :)
soniacaboom
» n00b
1969-12-31

...Registry Tweaks' Registry Editing was Disabled by Your System Administrator! ...how could i enable it agaisnt his/her system policy? [quote=mirhadz]hack it change his/her password using cmd.. hehe just kidding[/quote] hehehe... ...still the same dude' MS DOS Command Prompt was Disabled by Your System Administrator! Your Access Level was not Granted! bla'bla'bla' [quote=Nehpets][b]@ soniacaboom[/b] do you log as addministrator or limited access or guest?[/quote] ...currently logging as an internet cafe user' [quote=Cryogenix]multi clienting in yahoo can be achieved far easier using a 3rd party program called Y!Multi [http://www.softpedia.com/get/Internet/C … nger.shtml][/quote] ...restricted' can't download the file'

Last edited by soniacaboom (2008-08-14 09:08:33)

mirhadz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^hack it change his/her password using cmd.. hehe just kidding :D [quote=soniacaboom]hehehe... ...still the same dude' MS DOS Command Prompt was Disabled by Your System Administrator! Your Access Level was not Granted! bla'bla'bla'[/quote] ahaaiiii.. hee :) ignor what i say dude.. its just an cute suggestion..aha :D

Last edited by mirhadz (2008-08-06 21:10:43)

Nehpets
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]@ soniacaboom[/b] do you log as addministrator or limited access or guest?
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » You can now use multiple user in YM even 5 users. there are 2 ways to do. 1. shortcut 2. longcut 1. THIS IS SHORTCUT. ____________________________ [code]REGEDIT4 [HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\yahoo\pa

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 03:00

[ 10 queries - 0.047 second ]
Privacy Policy