1969-12-31

we can add background to our profiles

we can add background to our profiles
ammar1408
» FTalkFreak
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: we can add background to our profiles

[quote=vincent12]we can add background to our profiles[/quote] what do you mean? are you talking about background at fs talk profile :question:
vincent12
» n00b
1969-12-31

yes background in the friendstertalk profile
Deviantangel
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Some questions to ponder upon: :arrow: Is it possible? :arrow: Is it necessary? :arrow: Is it practical? [hr][hr] I don't really think we need backgrounds because we don't really get that much information from the public profile for us to wait 5 seconds to wait for a background to load. Also, it will make FT load ever so slowly. So yeah, I disagree with the suggestion. =|
jheneko
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

well for me,. its fine w/o putting yer own background image on teh user's profile,. it looks better for me,. i think this was already discussed before? hmm? ^well its onli my opinion. :rose:
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

One disadvantage of it is that some members might put vulgar, obscene and offensive images. The only way to check those is to view each members' profiles. But for avatars and signatures, we can immediately check it if they post in the forum.
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Also consider that if all members all background images how much more bandwidth will be need for the forum to load..its already really slow when a lot of members and guest are online =)
ReverzerO
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Well nice suggestion actually but I am contented the forum we had:)
regiehiozn
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

i dont agree with this.. it will make the forum laggish.. :D
aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

we have to be uniform here. so, i think that customizing our ftalk profile is not very nice. and besides, we are here for the forum not for our profiles. lol. * no pun intended here. peace~
ReverzerO
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^ Sounds cool hehehe[img]http://img185.imageshack.us/img185/7296/veryhappycs8.gif[/img]
vincent2nd
» Banned
1969-12-31

i agree with all of you
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

i think vincent12 and vincent2nd same avoid using multiple account.. :angry:
Lordheinz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

There is no need for background or whatsoever in our Ftalk public profile..reason? lot of..

Last edited by lordheinz (2008-08-13 09:31:43)

Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I think it's a nice suggestion, but very unnecessary. Plus, yes, it will make the forum lag. So I disagree to this one. I don't see any need for background on our user profiles....that's why we have Friendster accounts. =)
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I think this suggestion is will go no where... Why? 1st - The thread starter has 4 accounts 2nd - The thread starter has 4 accounts 3rd - The thread starter has 4 accounts Oh did I forgot to mention the thread starter has 4 accounts and he used his second one to so called support his suggestion? =| BTW supporting your own suggestion with a dummy account just makes you look schizophrenic. :penguin:

Last edited by Ephemeral (2008-08-13 10:48:46)

Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ Hahahaha I guess he got busted :lol: :lol: :lol: [i](off-topic --> I have 2 accounts, but you'll notice that I have not posted with my other account in probably close to 1 year....Mods/Admin can feel free to delete it if they want. It has no sentimental value or anything to me)[/i] Well, even if he only had 1 account I think this suggestion was not going anywhere anyway. But thanks to Ephe, now we now this guy doesn't even follow the rules so Admin is definitely not gonna grant this suggestion. Besides, there really no need to have backgrounds in our user profiles, as I said previously....that's why we have our Fs accounts. :D
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

lol schizo :O anyway.. pls close this since the thread. [b]REPORTED[/b]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » we can add background to our profiles

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 22:20