• ARCHIVES 
  • » Umm...Am stIll a NEwbIE hEre...And As WaT Ive expEriEnced... iT's cool oUt here And aH lIKe iT... i EnjOyed PostiNg anD mAkIng friEnds.... ummm...AnD i cAN alSo hAve mAh assignment..hehehe...LOL

Pages: 1

Umm...Am stIll a NEwbIE hEre...And As WaT Ive expEriEnced... iT's cool oUt here And aH lIKe iT... i EnjOyed PostiNg anD mAkIng friEnds.... ummm...AnD i cAN alSo hAve mAh assignment..hehehe...LOL

Lhady_zulutera
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Umm...Am stIll a NEwbIE hEre...And As WaT Ive expEriEnced... iT's cool oUt here And aH lIKe iT... i EnjOyed PostiNg anD mAkIng friEnds.... ummm...AnD i cAN alSo hAve mAh assignment..hehehe...LOL

ammar1408
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Re: Umm...Am stIll a NEwbIE hEre...And As WaT Ive expEriEnced... iT's cool oUt here And aH lIKe iT... i EnjOyed PostiNg anD mAkIng friEnds.... ummm...AnD i cAN alSo hAve mAh assignment..hehehe...LOL

hello lhady :rose: plz obey this rules..ok =) =) 3. Avoid using any foul and offensive words, ALL CAPS, sTiCkY cApS when posting. [quote=Lhady_zulutera]Umm...Am stIll a NEwbIE hEre...And As WaT Ive expEriEnced... iT's cool oUt here And aH lIKe iT... i EnjOyed PostiNg anD mAkIng friEnds.... ummm...AnD i cAN alSo hAve mAh assignment..hehehe...LOL[/quote] however i think same with you =) =) =)
Lordheinz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: Umm...Am stIll a NEwbIE hEre...And As WaT Ive expEriEnced... iT's cool oUt here And aH lIKe iT... i EnjOyed PostiNg anD mAkIng friEnds.... ummm...AnD i cAN alSo hAve mAh assignment..hehehe...LOL

this should be locked..
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: Please read the rules. :D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Umm...Am stIll a NEwbIE hEre...And As WaT Ive expEriEnced... iT's cool oUt here And aH lIKe iT... i EnjOyed PostiNg anD mAkIng friEnds.... ummm...AnD i cAN alSo hAve mAh assignment..hehehe...LOL

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 22:19

[ 10 queries - 0.017 second ]
Privacy Policy