• ARCHIVES 
  • » hello everyone im tanya marie libato :) you can call me tanya!... i wish you can all be my friends! ~thank you~

Pages: 12

hello everyone im tanya marie libato :) you can call me tanya!... i wish you can all be my friends! ~thank you~

cute_demonyita
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: hello everyone im tanya marie libato :) you can call me tanya!... i wish you can all be my friends! ~thank you~

..hehehe!... im adekted to that screen name!... if you ask y?! i dont know y!! hahahaha.. yeah!...already done!!
lucknskill
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Re: hello everyone im tanya marie libato :) you can call me tanya!... i wish you can all be my friends! ~thank you~

sorry haha, didn't see you post in the other thread. :retard:
cute_demonyita
» n00b
1969-12-31

its okei!... dont wori!hehe!...
DirTyBoI_RuzzeL
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[i][b]Hi Tanya! Such a Lovely Name.. :wow: Welcome in Here, Let's be Friends![/b][/i]
donaLyn`o13
» FTalker
1969-12-31

welcum to ftalk .. enjoy ..
hiatus
» n00b
1969-12-31

hi there welcome to ftalk....see u around :D
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

ello tanya an welcome to Ftalk!! :)
cute_demonyita
» n00b
1969-12-31

DirTyBoI_RuzzeL : thank you!yes we can be friends!... donaLyn`o13 , hiatus , kristina16 : hi!to the 3 of you!...thank you!...hope we can be friends?!
trigger_happy26
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Hey... Sorry for the mistake... Cute_Demonyita...Sorryy... I love music...So I like all types... If ur a music lover...You will apreciate the music no matter who made it and when it is made.... Old Age or what... Well... Hope you enjoy this place even though I`m new too... Hope we can become friends... Ciao!!1 =) :thumbsup:
cute_demonyita
» n00b
1969-12-31

its okei!...umm..just call me tanya!... yeah! i agree!... wat are the musics that you like most? are you still in school?! xure!...we can be friends!... :)

Last edited by cute_demonyita (2007-05-28 05:49:17)

trigger_happy26
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Mostly... Rock,Punk,Emo... Yep...I`ll be a 2nd year student this coming school days...... how bout you?? Ciao!! =) :thumbsup:
johnz_punksz21
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

wew..... welcome to ftalk.... enjoy posting :penguin:
cute_demonyita
» n00b
1969-12-31

johnz_punksz21 :thankz! trigger_happy26 :mine is love songs_anykind of love songs... :D incoming 1styear college!...
trigger_happy26
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Oh.... Gud luck in ur studies...
cute_demonyita
» n00b
1969-12-31

[color=deeppink]thank you!... you too!...goodluck[/color]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » hello everyone im tanya marie libato :) you can call me tanya!... i wish you can all be my friends! ~thank you~

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 19:40

[ 12 queries - 0.019 second ]
Privacy Policy