• ARCHIVES 
  • » I Just Wanna Share You Guys This Info. This Is My First Thread In This Forum/Corner. :thumbsup: I Dunno If It Fits Here. ;) TO MODS: You Are Free To Delete,Lock,Report,Move And Whatsoever You Do To

Pages: 1

I Just Wanna Share You Guys This Info. This Is My First Thread In This Forum/Corner. :thumbsup: I Dunno If It Fits Here. ;) TO MODS: You Are Free To Delete,Lock,Report,Move And Whatsoever You Do To

ninafaye
» FTalkGeek
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

I Just Wanna Share You Guys This Info. This Is My First Thread In This Forum/Corner. :thumbsup: I Dunno If It Fits Here. ;) TO MODS: You Are Free To Delete,Lock,Report,Move And Whatsoever You Do To

I Just Wanna Share You Guys This Info. This Is My First Thread In This Forum/Corner. :thumbsup: I Dunno If It Fits Here. ;) TO MODS: You Are Free To Delete,Lock,Report,Move And Whatsoever You Do To This Thread. So Here It Is. =):thumbsup: [hr] [quote]DATES: You've Seen Them In Movies,Teased But Secretly Envied Your Ate As She Got Already For Hers, And Have Already Gone On Imaginary Ones With Your Celeb Crushes,So You Might Be Ready,Right? Just In Case, Here Are Some Final Pointers To Keep In Mind And To Take Heart.[/quote] :arrow: HOW TO MAKE THE FIRST MOVE [b]•Be Confident• [/b] As With Almost "Wild Beast," This Principle Holds True: They're Probably More Scared Of You Than You Are Of Them.It's Not That Boys Don't Like You.(So Burst The Balloons At Your Pity Party Already),They Probably Just Don't Know If You'd Like Them.Boys Are notoriosly Afraid Of Rejection So Help Them Out A Little And Take The Fear Factor Away▬For Both Of You. [b]•Be Cool•[/b] If You're Confused About The Changes You're Going Through As You Enter Teendom,Just Imagine How Terrifying It Must Be For Boys To Figure Out Why Their Pal Suddenly Strated Wearing Makeup Or Stop Talking About "Cool Things :cool:" Like Video Games and Wrestling. Break Down The Barrier And Act Like A Fellow Human Being▬Not A Card-Carrying Member Of A Giggly Girl Club. [b]•Be Causal♥[/b] Invite Him To Hang Out After School On Neutral Ground, Like A Cafeteria or School Library, Instead Of Asking Him To Go Out To Dinner. While One Scenario Says,"Hey, I Think Your Kind Of Cool;Hanging Out Out Together Might Be Fun," The Latter Screams," Let's Go Out On A Date▬ And You Better Be Charming,Well-Dressed, and Romantic!!!" [hr] That's All I Wanna Share With Yah About.! I Have Lats Of Them Send In My Emails and Magazines. (That Ont Above ^^ Is Copied By Me In A Magazine :D) So,So,So! Very Hard To Make That One Aight? ;) Sorry If I Just Embarrassed Making My Self For This Useless Thread. :crybaby: Hope You Understand All Of It. I'll Add More If I Have Time! :D I'll Be Accepting: +Repus;Comments :D Thanks So Much For Visiting On This Thread. [b]+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+O_o+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+ Buh-Bye! :) [/b]
Aznfinest
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: I Just Wanna Share You Guys This Info. This Is My First Thread In This Forum/Corner. :thumbsup: I Dunno If It Fits Here. ;) TO MODS: You Are Free To Delete,Lock,Report,Move And Whatsoever You Do To

Nice, make more hehe! I'm mostly scared to make a first move, cuz im kinda shy and afraid that i screw up things. [b][i][color=#FF0000][scroll]1love[/scroll][/color][/i][/b]

Last edited by Aznfinest (2008-08-05 07:51:58)

ninafaye
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: I Just Wanna Share You Guys This Info. This Is My First Thread In This Forum/Corner. :thumbsup: I Dunno If It Fits Here. ;) TO MODS: You Are Free To Delete,Lock,Report,Move And Whatsoever You Do To

[b][quote=Aznfinest]Nice, make more hehe! I'm mostly scared to make a first move, cuz im kinda shy and afraid that i screw up things.[/quote] Thanks For Your Comment. Yeah Afraid Of The First Move!... :lol:[/b]
Aznfinest
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=ninafaye]Thanks For Your Comment. Yeah Afraid Of The First Move!...[/quote] Hehe :lol: Keep post more stuff like this, i like it =) -1-
gengskie
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

nice tips.... =) :thumbsup:
ninafaye
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b][quote=Aznfinest]ninafaye wrote: Thanks For Your Comment. Yeah Afraid Of The First Move!... Hehe :lol: Keep post more stuff like this, i like it =) -1-[/quote] I Don't Understand You Bro!? :/ [quote=gengskie]nice tips.... =) :thumbsup:[/quote] Thanks For Your Comment Sizziey! ILY![/b]
Aznfinest
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=ninafaye]I Don't Understand You Bro!?[/quote] [i]Srry siss, I mean keep posting more of this info, cuz i like it.[/i] -1-
ninafaye
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b][quote=Aznfinest]Srry siss, I mean keep posting more of this info, cuz i like it. -1-[/quote] Ohh, I Understand It Now Bro! Thanks For Commenting! :D[/b]
Aznfinest
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=ninafaye]Ohh, I Understand It Now Bro! Thanks For Commenting![/quote] Hehe ^^ ur welcome sis. -1-
ninafaye
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Uhhhmm Ahaha! :lol: Thanks For All The Comment! ^^^ [spoiler]Comments Naman Dyan! \/ [spoiler]Sorry For The Tagalog Speaking[/spoiler][/spoiler]
leslie815
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

nice one!..add some more.....:):thumbsup:
frozenfire
» FTalker
1969-12-31

:arrow::arrow: thx sa tips
leslie815
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

nice one!!!!!!!...........:D:thumbsup:
ncarmz
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

thnx so much foh sharin!!! [color=plum][b]carmeL^.[/b][/color]
eBay Ghost
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Forget about how to make the first move, it's going to be easy after you get comfortable with each other. The biggest challenge is HOW TO SAY IT. It is the hardest part, always have. Telling the girl how you feel is a very, very, very, very difficult thing to do, especially when it's your first time. Words are already in your month but you just can't spit them all out.
boykilatz
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

nice one, thanks for sharing.. hehehe
ubenchx
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[align=center][quote=eBay Ghost]Telling the girl how you feel is a very, very, very, very difficult thing to do, especially when it's your first time. Words are already in your month but you just can't spit them all out.[/quote] i highly agree! no doubts for me, but i know how to make the first move but saying to my love interest that i love her is somewhat very hard :cry:[/align]
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[b]Good tips, i agree w/ dat. :thumbsup: [/b]
broken_crystal.oo8
» FTalker
1969-12-31

.good. =|they're great. :thumbsup:
Bridget
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Thanks. WAHAHHA -- This is some sort'a funny. ;)
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » I Just Wanna Share You Guys This Info. This Is My First Thread In This Forum/Corner. :thumbsup: I Dunno If It Fits Here. ;) TO MODS: You Are Free To Delete,Lock,Report,Move And Whatsoever You Do To

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 03:46

[ 10 queries - 0.038 second ]
Privacy Policy