• ARCHIVES 
  • » relationship that lasted because of LIES? or relationship that ends early because of TRUTH?

Pages: 12

relationship that lasted because of LIES? or relationship that ends early because of TRUTH?

kwaishiteru
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

relationship that lasted because of LIES? or relationship that ends early because of TRUTH?

ino24
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: relationship that lasted because of LIES? or relationship that ends early because of TRUTH?

relationship that ends because of truth.I kinda like that better
kr1st1an
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: relationship that lasted because of LIES? or relationship that ends early because of TRUTH?

i guess it's the relationship that ends because of the truth :D
gengskie
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

elationship that ends early because of TRUTH. truth hurts for a while but a lie hurts forever =)

Last edited by gengskie (2008-08-05 21:50:44)

GLAMUROSA
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

ends early but thrut.. loveit! :D
kaetine
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

:arrow: obviously the 2nd one.. hu wants to be happy because of lies?? =)=)=) [img]http://i33.tinypic.com/2zzhixy.jpg[/img]
pretzkul
» FTalker
1969-12-31

relationship dat ends early coz of truth.. i think its better to tel the truth
fueledbyramen
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i choose the one that ends a relationship in truth. if your relationship was full of lies, you cant call it a relationship anymore. it's a BIG LIE. make the right decision.
CiaReDeviL
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[align=center] it's better.. relationship that ends because of truth.. than LIE..!! coz i hate LIAR..=D [/align]
1shane4
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]relationship that ends early because of TRUTH[/b] :thumbsup::thumbsup:
xxaylaxx
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[i think relationship that ends early because of TRUTH!!] \m/ .i love u shake!!
princess_prince
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

the relationship that last early because of truth .. cause it'll hurt you more if you found the truth later on =)
dess29
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

rel that ends coz of truth.. well.. the truth may hurt u at the beginning.. but in the end.. u'll be even happier knowing that the truth (which hurt u at the beginning) is the truth that will lead to the TRUE happy-ever-after...
pinkprincess18
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

it's better a relationship that ends early because of TRUTH..
pink_yeng
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[color=pink]relationship that ends early because of TRUTH you can't make your relationship stay long if it's ol abwt lies and besides truth will cum out even how hard u try to hide it.. [/color]

Last edited by pink_yeng (2008-11-18 22:37:22)

Warlord_marc06
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i like relationship that ends early because of truth.. =)=)
ykisaragi16
» Banned
1969-12-31

what for if everything fall into lies? if you read books, there are good and bad lies.
Yukari61
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Nothing is good... but I prefer the --> last relationship that ends early because of TRUTH? Why? coz there is a great chance in that kind of relationships=)
Yellow Flash
» Banned
1969-12-31

relationship that ends early because of TRUTH nothing is good with lies...
_shekinah_
» Banned
1969-12-31

[b]relationship that ends early because of TRUTH[/b] :thumbsup:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » relationship that lasted because of LIES? or relationship that ends early because of TRUTH?

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 00:25

[ 10 queries - 0.028 second ]
Privacy Policy