• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b][/b]HOw would you know if your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend is secretly lying to you?? Its really hord to f

Pages: 12

[b][/b]HOw would you know if your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend is secretly lying to you?? Its really hord to f

DM--hEaVeNsEnt
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

[b][/b]HOw would you know if your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend is secretly lying to you?? Its really hord to f

[b][/b]HOw would you know if your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend is secretly lying to you?? Its really hord to find out.. cuz they would know how to make good excuses and answers How???? :question::question::question: :crybaby::wallbash::crybaby:

Last edited by DM--hEaVeNsEnt (2008-08-05 08:31:20)

Aznfinest
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: [b][/b]HOw would you know if your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend is secretly lying to you?? Its really hord to f

If he/she really love you, they won't lie -1-
kRiZzHa
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: [b][/b]HOw would you know if your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend is secretly lying to you?? Its really hord to f

»if ever ur bf/gf was lying to you... well,, you will notice some changes bout him/her.. his/her sweetness will surely be lessen,,, he/she oweiz gets mad.,, he/she easily get irritated!! ü
DM--hEaVeNsEnt
» FTalker
1969-12-31

onGa NOh.. WElL. hOp DAMi p 'MAG BGay NG mGA stUfF nLA D2.. nGniNg gNyan nAG bF koH. kAOAS bumlIk nman wEN . snbI nya ANg 220//.. slmat naMn aT naaus!.... [hr][hr][hr] [quote]Read the [url=http://theftalk.com/misc.php?action=rules]forum rules[/url]. [b]No StiCky CaPs.[/b][/quote]

Last edited by deathwish4MCR-freak-dude (2008-08-12 19:38:22)

kRiZzHa
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=DM--hEaVeNsEnt]onGa NOh.. WElL. hOp DAMi p 'MAG BGay NG mGA stUfF nLA D2.. nGniNg gNyan nAG bF koH. kAOAS bumlIk nman wEN . snbI nya ANg 220//.. slmat naMn aT naaus!....[/quote] uhmmm,, good for you.. ahmmmm,, juz want to remind you,, please do find time in reading the rules! [quote][align=center][b]read,understand and follow the rules dear..[/b][/align] [align=center][b]Forum rules[/b][/align] [i]Welcome to FriendsterTalk forum.[/i] The goal of this site is to be a fun place where Friendster users could hang out and discuss about anything. We support your freedom of speech, however we have a list of rules to go over. Read them carefully and follow them wisely. Warning and/or punishment will be issued to any offender. * 1. Use your common sense. * 2. [b]Don't use language other than English[/b] ([i]except in Regional Boards[/i]). * 3. [b]Avoid using any foul and offensive words[/b], [b]ALL CAPS[/b], [b]sTiCkY cApS[/b] when posting. * 4. No spamming and flamming in any form. * 5. No nudity and offensive content in any post including signatures and avatars. * 6. No other forum/site promotion posts. * 7. The usage of multiple accounts is not permitted. * 8. Multiple threads and posts with no purpose or clear direction are not allowed and will be considered as spam. * 9. Use descriptive title/subject for a new thread and post it on the right forum/category. Do some search before posting a new thread, to avoid thread duplication. * 10. Signatures. Don't use more than one banner. Don't make it excessive and annoying. Maximum image height for signature is 200 px. No audio or video allowed. We have the right to edit or remove objectionable signature. * 11. Reputation points. You can only give reputation point if you've been registered for more than 2 weeks and your posts are more than 100. Mods and admins are able to see who is giving the reputation, and we will taking action against people who abuse the reputation system. * 12. Posts about anything related to software piracy and other illegal activities are prohibited. * 13. Any kind of sales and promotion using forum post, private message, or any other forum features is not allowed. * 14. If you come across a post or thread that looks like it's in direct violation of any of these rules, please report it (there is a report link next to every post). This is the best way to fight against spammers and troublemakers. FriendsterTalk Forums rules may change at anytime without prior notice. Registering to become a member is your explicit acknowledgement that you agree and will abide by these rules.[/quote] hope that helps... see you around!! enjoy posting!! +_+

Last edited by kRiZzHa (2008-08-08 00:24:53)

Lhady_zulutera
» FTalker
1969-12-31

eto lang mashare ko.. [quote]:arrow: sometimes hes sweet and sometimes not.. :arrow: easily irritated... :arrow: you feel like you dont feel his love anymore... :arrow: he pretends he is busy so that he cant hang out with you... :arrow: gets nervous when you ask him does he have secrets you don't know....[/quote]
DM--hEaVeNsEnt
» FTalker
1969-12-31

:thumbsup: tNx gUYs For tHe comMents .. i hoPE sOM1 kaN lerN frOM THis tpIc.... iM oNE OF tHEM... hehehe [hr][hr][hr] [quote]Read the [url=http://theftalk.com/misc.php?action=rules]forum rules[/url]. [b]No StiCky CaPs.[/b][/quote]

Last edited by deathwish4MCR-freak-dude (2008-08-12 19:35:53)

DM--hEaVeNsEnt
» FTalker
1969-12-31

weeeeeeeeeeeeee.. sori!! i broke a rule agen. ill try to not break it agen. i keep on forgeting!! im so used to use it! sori sori!
maderpaker
» Banned
1969-12-31

if you really love your bf/gf you will know if she/he is lying.. ^^
gengskie
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

how to catch him if he's lying? first, if he's saying something or making an excuse and he cannot look at you/ your eyes 2nd, take not of his reaction. =)
DM--hEaVeNsEnt
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i really notice somthing difrent it seems that he makes good excuses to cover up his lies wat cn i do?
Dynasty-tweaker
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

ahm get a detective and see if he is lying.. =D
gaara_gfzz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote=gengskie]how to catch him if he's lying? first, if he's saying something or making an excuse and he cannot look at you/ your eyes[/quote] agree with her.
bayolette
» n00b
1969-12-31

ull know it! just observe him look through his eyes, and the way he talks to you.:paranoid:
lollipop_gila
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=Aznfinest]If he/she really love you, they won't lie[/quote] I agree . but he/she has a defined reason why he/she lied to U . =) errm.. . StIcKy cApS, huh :doubt:
endlezluver16
» Banned
1969-12-31

when he makes his friendster [b]private![/b] this happened to me before..:thumbsup:
'AphrOdiTe'
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[color=#c0a0a0][b]`if he/she dont want u to check his/her fone. =) ~~~ [/b][/color]

Last edited by 'AphrOdiTe' (2008-08-27 22:45:17)

chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[quote=DM--hEaVeNsEnt]onGa NOh.. WElL. hOp DAMi p 'MAG BGay NG mGA stUfF nLA D2.. nGniNg gNyan nAG bF koH. kAOAS bumlIk nman wEN . snbI nya ANg 220//.. slmat naMn aT naaus!....[/quote] [b]Follow d rules next tym. :) [/b] [quote=Aznfinest]If he/she really love you, they won't lie[/quote] [b]Dat's ryt. :)[/b]
pLurK
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

look him/her in the eyes and ask him, he/she'll answer truthfully answer to you if he/she knows that you're serious about the question. :)
dweller
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Try asking questions. If you think he/she's lying ... Say this> [quote]Isang basong ihi[/quote] If he/she laughed, Then he/she's lying to you. :D I heard this in my classmate :lol:

Last edited by dweller (2008-12-14 00:17:51)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b][/b]HOw would you know if your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend is secretly lying to you?? Its really hord to f

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 14:59

[ 10 queries - 0.037 second ]
Privacy Policy