• ARCHIVES 
  • » /* How To Reformat A Computer What is the best anti-virus? [sup][i]kindly give me the site where you download it...[/i][/sup] -that's all- */

Pages: 1

/* How To Reformat A Computer What is the best anti-virus? [sup][i]kindly give me the site where you download it...[/i][/sup] -that's all- */

john_619619
» FTalkManiac
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

/* How To Reformat A Computer What is the best anti-virus? [sup][i]kindly give me the site where you download it...[/i][/sup] -that's all- */

Last edited by john_619619 (2008-08-05 12:16:54)

kcired14
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Re: /* How To Reformat A Computer What is the best anti-virus? [sup][i]kindly give me the site where you download it...[/i][/sup] -that's all- */

^ install a new windows..umm..be sure to create a back up of your files in drive d (if your hard disk is in partition) umm..kaspersky is good on detecting/killing viruses..but it's too rough or should i say strict..when it comes to your pc..specially on your settings..=|
john_619619
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: /* How To Reformat A Computer What is the best anti-virus? [sup][i]kindly give me the site where you download it...[/i][/sup] -that's all- */

Thanks Bro ^ [b]mod:[/b] u can closed this now :eh::thumbsup:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » /* How To Reformat A Computer What is the best anti-virus? [sup][i]kindly give me the site where you download it...[/i][/sup] -that's all- */

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 00:26

[ 10 queries - 0.010 second ]
Privacy Policy