• ARCHIVES 
  • » hey LADIES en pro CHICKbOy!help me with this topic.....tnx....with ol mi regards 4rm an fs newb.....:thumbsup:

Pages: 1

hey LADIES en pro CHICKbOy!help me with this topic.....tnx....with ol mi regards 4rm an fs newb.....:thumbsup:

xx-morgaine-xx
» Banned
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

hey LADIES en pro CHICKbOy!help me with this topic.....tnx....with ol mi regards 4rm an fs newb.....:thumbsup:

Aznfinest
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: hey LADIES en pro CHICKbOy!help me with this topic.....tnx....with ol mi regards 4rm an fs newb.....:thumbsup:

Show sum luv :thumbsup: Mebbe this topic is useful? [url]http://theftalk.com/t36623-Ways-to-make-her-smile..-%3D%29.html[/url] -1-
gengskie
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: hey LADIES en pro CHICKbOy!help me with this topic.....tnx....with ol mi regards 4rm an fs newb.....:thumbsup:

just respect her decisions. and if she said no... it means yes... if she walks away, that means you have to follow her. it's not necessary to give gifts, just show her that you are sincere to her.
DM--hEaVeNsEnt
» FTalker
1969-12-31

just respect.. the most important... respect and trust
moritakamatsu
» n00b
1969-12-31

~respectful ~stick to one ~gentleman
joymie
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]:P trustworthY. . .[/b][/align] [align=center][b] respectfUL . . . [/b][/align]
DM--hEaVeNsEnt
» FTalker
1969-12-31

trustworthy agree ako jan.. faithful... that too loving... uhmmm sweet,.... pedy l din yah!!
m3Lai
» n00b
1969-12-31

listen to what she has to say. loyal and understanding.
toinkz101
» Banned
1969-12-31

proceed here!..thisz mayt help too!.. [url=http://theftalk.com/t41679-Love-Tipz!.html][sub]CLiCK![/sub][/url] haha..
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[b]Jst trust and respect. :) [/b]
xstel
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Sometimes their great body. intelligence or being good. :D:thumbsup: But teh best is.. Being Gentleman and Sweet.
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » hey LADIES en pro CHICKbOy!help me with this topic.....tnx....with ol mi regards 4rm an fs newb.....:thumbsup:

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 00:58

[ 10 queries - 0.031 second ]
Privacy Policy