• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][b]CREDITS[/b] [i]switpotato for the codes i use eehjhay for hosting my files and me for the design :lol: [/i] [i]Dont remove or edit the credits nor alter the images[/i] :thumbsup: P

Pages: 1

[align=center][b]CREDITS[/b] [i]switpotato for the codes i use eehjhay for hosting my files and me for the design :lol: [/i] [i]Dont remove or edit the credits nor alter the images[/i] :thumbsup: P

angelalaine
» FTalkManiac
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]CREDITS[/b] [i]switpotato for the codes i use eehjhay for hosting my files and me for the design :lol: [/i] [i]Dont remove or edit the credits nor alter the images[/i] :thumbsup: P

[align=center][b]CREDITS[/b] [i]switpotato for the codes i use eehjhay for hosting my files and me for the design :lol: [/i] [i]Dont remove or edit the credits nor alter the images[/i] :thumbsup: PREVIEW [url]http://lalaine.eehjhay.com/sweetest.html[/url] SCREENSHOT [img]http://img108.imageshack.us/img108/6264/sweetestlw7.png[/img] <">[/align]
aRiSa
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][b]CREDITS[/b] [i]switpotato for the codes i use eehjhay for hosting my files and me for the design :lol: [/i] [i]Dont remove or edit the credits nor alter the images[/i] :thumbsup: P

Nice layie!!! How do you make layouts like this? Sorry for the ridiculous question :paranoid:
angelalaine
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][b]CREDITS[/b] [i]switpotato for the codes i use eehjhay for hosting my files and me for the design :lol: [/i] [i]Dont remove or edit the credits nor alter the images[/i] :thumbsup: P

[quote=aRiSa]Nice layie!!! How do you make layouts like this? Sorry for the ridiculous question[/quote] Nah its not sis :D, by the way this layout is taken from the tricks and tutorials of Ms Switpotato. You can check it on tricks and tutorials section With this kind of codes, it works prefectly using FF and IE :D
janeene
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

nice layie.. thanks for sharing..
sweet as candy
» FTalker
1969-12-31

weee very nice sissy! :D
angelalaine
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Nyahaha thanks for your comments guyz :D More layouts to come :thumbsup: =)
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

waaahhh thats so pretty siz alaine...yeah you and siz monix..rocks!! i really love layies like these!! seriously!!! =):thumbsup: :wow: :kiss: :rose:
xPEPPERMINTx
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

oh wow! nice layout sis! :thumbsup: by the way, can we get layouts tutorial here?
vhoenix
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

nice layouts thank's for sharing keep it up :thumbsup:
angelalaine
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=kristina16]waaahhh thats so pretty siz alaine...yeah you and siz monix..rocks!! i really love layies like these!! seriously!!![/quote] weee glas you love it sis :D Thanks thanks thanks :wow:[quote=xPEPPERMINTx]oh wow! nice layout sis! by the way, can we get layouts tutorial here?[/quote] Thansk :) The tutorial is on the T&T just look for switpotato's box positioning :D[quote=vhoenix]nice layouts thank's for sharing keep it up[/quote] Thanks vhoenix =) :thumbsup:
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

nice layout from you i very like your layout
brentda
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

wow,:o such an adorable layie...love 'em...=)

Last edited by brentda (2008-08-07 05:44:13)

cupu
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

nice layout.. :) thnx For sharing It :thumbsup: Love You Layouts :wow::wow:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][b]CREDITS[/b] [i]switpotato for the codes i use eehjhay for hosting my files and me for the design :lol: [/i] [i]Dont remove or edit the credits nor alter the images[/i] :thumbsup: P

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 21:07

[ 10 queries - 0.031 second ]
Privacy Policy