• ARCHIVES 
  • » sabi nila ang mga emo homo?totoo ba yon......me miself emo punk..XD>:evil:....lolz.....btw emo+goth=ego moth>thats the animal of emos en goth......moths....XD.... SURVEY:WOULD YOU WANT 2 BE E

Pages: 1

sabi nila ang mga emo homo?totoo ba yon......me miself emo punk..XD>:evil:....lolz.....btw emo+goth=ego moth>thats the animal of emos en goth......moths....XD.... SURVEY:WOULD YOU WANT 2 BE E

xx-morgaine-xx
» Banned
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

sabi nila ang mga emo homo?totoo ba yon......me miself emo punk..XD>:evil:....lolz.....btw emo+goth=ego moth>thats the animal of emos en goth......moths....XD.... SURVEY:WOULD YOU WANT 2 BE E

sabi nila ang mga emo homo?totoo ba yon......me miself emo punk..XD>:evil:....lolz.....btw emo+goth=ego moth>thats the animal of emos en goth......moths....XD.... SURVEY:WOULD YOU WANT 2 BE EMO OR GOTH OR PUNK OR KJ OR GAMER>:retard: THATS OL I WISH UR EPLY GUYS.....SALAMAT PO;)
Lhyrickz
» Banned
1969-12-31

Re: sabi nila ang mga emo homo?totoo ba yon......me miself emo punk..XD>:evil:....lolz.....btw emo+goth=ego moth>thats the animal of emos en goth......moths....XD.... SURVEY:WOULD YOU WANT 2 BE E

id rather choose emo coz somtyms i do the hairstyles of an emo

Last edited by mine123 (2008-08-06 02:18:55)

---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Re: sabi nila ang mga emo homo?totoo ba yon......me miself emo punk..XD>:evil:....lolz.....btw emo+goth=ego moth>thats the animal of emos en goth......moths....XD.... SURVEY:WOULD YOU WANT 2 BE E

[b]Me.. maybe the Punk Style... Im a half punk .... indeed ,, haha[/b]
bleedingangel_07
» n00b
1969-12-31

emo. hehehe. mejo emotional ako eh.. NOT all emo's are gay or homos. dpende un.. hahah.=)
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

aww...cguro sa simpleng tao lang po ako.hehe. i dont want to be labeled as emo. :penguin: pero ang alam q,gay talga emo guys.,hehe.check dis lyrics of a funny song.,one of my faves actually..hehe all about,emo guys.xDD [quote]Dear Diary: Mood: Apathetic. My life is spiraling downward. I couldn't get enough money to go to the Blood Red Romance and Suffocate me dry concert. It sucks 'cause they play some of my favorite songs like "Stab My Heart Because I Love You" and "Rip Apart My Soul" and of course, "Stabby Rip Stab Stab". And it doesn't help that I couldn't get my hair to do that flippy thing either. Like that guy from that band can do. Some days ugh... I'm an emo kid, non-conforming as can be You'd be non-conforming too if you looked just like me I have paint on my nails and make-up on my face I'm almost emo enough to start shaving my legs 'Cause I feel real deep when I'm dressing in drag I call it freedom of expression, most just call me a fag 'Cause our dudes look like chicks, and our chicks look like dykes 'Cause emo is one step below transvestite! Stop my breathing and slit my throat I must be emo I don't jump around when I go to shows I must be emo I'm dark, and sensitive with low self-esteem The way I dress makes every day feel like Halloween I have no real problems but I like to make believe I stole my sister's mascara now I'm grounded for a week. Sulking and writing poetry are my hobbies I can't get through a Hawthorne Heights album without sobbing Girls keep breaking up with me, it's never any fun. They say they already have a pussy, they don't need another one Stop my breathing and slit my throat I must be emo I don't jump around when I go to shows I must be emo Dye in my hair and polish on my toes I must be emo I play guitar and write suicide notes I must be emo My life is just a black abyss, you know, it's so dark. And it's suffocating me. Grabbing hold of me and tightening it's grip, tighter than a pair of my little sister's jeans... which look great on me by the way. When I get depressed I cut my wrists in every direction Hearing songs about getting dumped give me an erection I write in a live journal and wear thick rimmed glasses I tell my friends I bleed black and cry during classes I'm just a bad, cheap, imitation of goth, You can read me "Catcher in the Rye", and watch me jack off. I wear skin tight clothes while hating my life If I said I like girls, I'd only be half right! I look like I'm dead and dress like a homo I must be emo Screw XBox, I play old school Nintendo I must be emo I like to whine and hit my parentals I must be emo Me and my friends all look like clones I must be emo My parents just don't get me, you know. They think I'm gay just because they saw me kiss a guy. Well, a couple guys. But I mean, it's the 2000's. Can't 2 ... or 4 dudes make-out with each other without being gay? I mean, chicks dig that kind of thing anyways. I don't know diary, sometimes I think you're the only one that gets me, you're my best friend... I feel like tacos...[/quote] its just for fun :lol:
amaine_cute
» FTalker
1969-12-31

id rather to choose emo..makkarelate ka kase sa mga taong emo =D
MCRmy DericK
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

:arrow: emo genre un diba ? :question: bat nagiging fashion statement na ? :crybaby: go cry emo kid... :lol:
lalalalalalala
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Emo Genre + Fashion = Ultimate Emo... Ginagaya kasi nila concept ng Goth na nagkaron din ng fashion statement dahil sa mga suot ng mga kumakanta ng Goth music... I'll go for Goth kasi hindi lahat nakakasuot at nakikinig ng music nito... And besides, Goth din ako e haha... Astig maging iba!

Last edited by lalalalalalala (2008-10-05 22:23:50)

sadangel08
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i'd go for emo :) one of them :)
freak_emo
» FTalker
1969-12-31

id go for emo... kc d naman totoo ung cnasabi nila na EMos are gays..
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[b]I'l go 4 emo as wel. :) [/b]
xstel
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]I'll go for emo. Or punk . or maybe the style for Avril Lavigne. :D[/b]
mG
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

WaAaAHh. No comment bout this.. Im [b]Hardcore[/b] not emo.. although its not obvious.. :ninja:
mirhadz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

emo+goth= engoth =D peace! dyos ko pede bang [b]KJ[/b] nalang? panu ba tugtugan nila? wala sa list ung gusto kong genre eh. kahit anung genre sakin ok lang wag lang ung pang bading :lol: :penguin:
FroznLipZ
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[align=center]KJ akuu xD :D about this things..Nu Comment[/align]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » sabi nila ang mga emo homo?totoo ba yon......me miself emo punk..XD>:evil:....lolz.....btw emo+goth=ego moth>thats the animal of emos en goth......moths....XD.... SURVEY:WOULD YOU WANT 2 BE E

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 03:44

[ 10 queries - 0.033 second ]
Privacy Policy