• ARCHIVES 
  • » . tell me guys, how do we know, if your girlfriend, or boyfriend is cheating on you. ? you can share your experiences or ideas here. :D

Pages: 1

. tell me guys, how do we know, if your girlfriend, or boyfriend is cheating on you. ? you can share your experiences or ideas here. :D

Chiny.12
» FTalkManiac
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

. tell me guys, how do we know, if your girlfriend, or boyfriend is cheating on you. ? you can share your experiences or ideas here. :D

pinkloveriza01
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: . tell me guys, how do we know, if your girlfriend, or boyfriend is cheating on you. ? you can share your experiences or ideas here. :D

i dunno coz i never had boyfriend.. haha.. :lol:
banoCore
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: . tell me guys, how do we know, if your girlfriend, or boyfriend is cheating on you. ? you can share your experiences or ideas here. :D

me too i dunno coz i nerver had girlfriend :D
em0sha
» Banned
1969-12-31

haha im the 3rd one to post and dont hav a GF =D
m3Lai
» n00b
1969-12-31

Well, in my own opinion. Haha ! He doesn't care much about you anymore :lol: XD && avoids you? I don't know. Mine never cheats. XD
eBay Ghost
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

There are many signs. Girls are, i think, in general, not cheaters. Why? They don't cheat because they dump their bf first to make way for the "potential" bf. You're together with your bf/gf, your talking, you make him/her laugh but in reality he/she is thinking of SOMEONE else, wishing that he/she was with him/her instead of you.
rakzztar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

lol if they dont care,she/he's not sweet to you. heheh.. and if he/she dnt allowed u to see her/his mobile,=D
§hiƒƒer
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

if she/he dont spent a time with you.. that really hurts maybe you'll think she/he cheats me now..
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[b]I don't hav a love life also, anyway maybe d others who r in a relationship now wil answer dat. :) [/b]
edriann007
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

From friend hearings! =)
naddnadd
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ ^ same , from friends hearing
lalalalalalala
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

But some of your friends cannot be trusted... :/ Anyway, I am always the last one to know if he is cheating on me but I can know that there's something wrong about it. There's this gut feeling that someone is involved.
Cray0ns:)
» n00b
1969-12-31

[align=center]you can tell if she/he is cheating if YOU CAUGHT HIM/HER on personal. you cant tell that he/she is cheating just because she/he is in a hurry or she/he talks with a girl/boy. ohCOMMON!! dont be ssoo overguard on your bf/gf. because if you do, that's how she/he will start cheating on you. LOLXD[/align]

Last edited by Cray0ns:) (2008-12-20 19:59:28)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » . tell me guys, how do we know, if your girlfriend, or boyfriend is cheating on you. ? you can share your experiences or ideas here. :D

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 06:29

[ 10 queries - 0.038 second ]
Privacy Policy