• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][b]CREDITS[/b] [i]switpotato for the codes i use eehjhay for hosting my files and me for the design :lol: [/i] [i]Dont remove or edit the credits nor alter the images[/i] :thumbsup: P

Pages: 12

[align=center][b]CREDITS[/b] [i]switpotato for the codes i use eehjhay for hosting my files and me for the design :lol: [/i] [i]Dont remove or edit the credits nor alter the images[/i] :thumbsup: P

angelalaine
» FTalkManiac
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]CREDITS[/b] [i]switpotato for the codes i use eehjhay for hosting my files and me for the design :lol: [/i] [i]Dont remove or edit the credits nor alter the images[/i] :thumbsup: P

[align=center][b]CREDITS[/b] [i]switpotato for the codes i use eehjhay for hosting my files and me for the design :lol: [/i] [i]Dont remove or edit the credits nor alter the images[/i] :thumbsup: PREVIEW [url]http://lalaine.eehjhay.com/hiphop.html[/url] SCREENSHOT [img]http://img258.imageshack.us/img258/5615/hiphopoy2.png[/img] <">[/align]

Last edited by angelalaine (2008-08-07 08:24:15)

ammar1408
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][b]CREDITS[/b] [i]switpotato for the codes i use eehjhay for hosting my files and me for the design :lol: [/i] [i]Dont remove or edit the credits nor alter the images[/i] :thumbsup: P

yoshhh...wooooo..cool layout again sis.. i like your compilation.. good job =) :thumbsup: of course :exclaim: + repu to you =) =)
xPEPPERMINTx
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][b]CREDITS[/b] [i]switpotato for the codes i use eehjhay for hosting my files and me for the design :lol: [/i] [i]Dont remove or edit the credits nor alter the images[/i] :thumbsup: P

oh wow! nice layout, sis! :thumbsup: keep up your good work!
shia chan
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

nice layout sis.. keep up d good work..
losher29
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

awesome cool layout for girls ill give repu haha
xPEPPERMINTx
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

btw, sis. where should i generate the code? can u give me the instruction to use this layout, please? u can just send me a PM or reply this comment. thanks!
kacang`z
» FTalkWhiz
Some FTalkers ♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

nice layout thanks for sharing....
angelalaine
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Thanks for all your comments and repu's i appreciate it so much =) :thumbsup:
emo_freak
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

nice layout sista i lope it thanx for share
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

weee cool layout siz..alaine.. i loev it!!
ashdesignz
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

wow, very cool layout, :D how can i give some repu? i dont know =|
egz1307asuha1
» FTalker
1969-12-31

so sweet layout... :D very nice :lol: +repu for u
bles_212000
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

so cool! :o] thanks for sharing and share more! :D:thumbsup:
angelalaine
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Weeee thanks for those repu's guyz :wow: and of course for your comments. If you want to create this kind of layout go to tricks and tutorials and look for box positioning :thumbsup: =) By the way to add repu for me just click the green + sign below my avatar :D
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

nice layout again sis... make more and more and more... :D thanks for sharing :thumbsup:
gratitude1
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

wii nice layii sis good job tnx for sharing!
pinkyo_O
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Wow! luv it! make more!
Deviantangel
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Awesome layout. I am always a fan of angelalaine layouts. =) The boxes and banner look great and to think that all of it is pure CSS. Great one. :thumbsup:
karballa09
» FTalker
1969-12-31

wowwwwwwwwwww nice box sistahhhhhhhh thx for sharing
malow
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

nice lay! cool! kip it up!
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][b]CREDITS[/b] [i]switpotato for the codes i use eehjhay for hosting my files and me for the design :lol: [/i] [i]Dont remove or edit the credits nor alter the images[/i] :thumbsup: P

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 01:47

[ 10 queries - 0.035 second ]
Privacy Policy