• ARCHIVES 
  • » Ever experience that a boy who is you really want or hate claim that you have a relationship bf/gf? well i think this is so annoying..I experience it and i really hate the boy grr then it became a rum

Pages: 1

Ever experience that a boy who is you really want or hate claim that you have a relationship bf/gf? well i think this is so annoying..I experience it and i really hate the boy grr then it became a rum

marielee_poison
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Ever experience that a boy who is you really want or hate claim that you have a relationship bf/gf? well i think this is so annoying..I experience it and i really hate the boy grr then it became a rum

Ever experience that a boy who is you really want or hate claim that you have a relationship bf/gf? well i think this is so annoying..I experience it and i really hate the boy grr then it became a rumor in the campus!waahh :crybaby: :angry: you did you ever experience?
greatpretender22
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: Ever experience that a boy who is you really want or hate claim that you have a relationship bf/gf? well i think this is so annoying..I experience it and i really hate the boy grr then it became a rum

[align=center]haven't experienced it. how i wish it will never be. but if ever it'll happen to me. i'll be mad with the guy. soooo feeling ah?! :lol: but what if the guy is handsome? gosh!!! :lol: or if the guy is your crush? waaaa!!! :lol: but as my comment. [b]i'll super hate him[/b][/align]
mennie riza martinez
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: Ever experience that a boy who is you really want or hate claim that you have a relationship bf/gf? well i think this is so annoying..I experience it and i really hate the boy grr then it became a rum

hehe..4 me u should claim dat u have gf/bf b'coz tinanggap mu cya eh di take the risk kung anu man ang pagsubok na dumating sa inyo..ska ang isang solusyon lang jan eh..trust 2 ur partner and always gve him tym 4 ur relationship:penguin : :D =)
yunish
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

^speak in english please.. =) observe the rules.. just a reminder.. :) @ topic.. uhm..that was annoying.. especially when you don't really like the person who spread the news all over the campus..

Last edited by yunish (2008-08-08 23:08:12)

denverlibre123
» n00b
1969-12-31

hI TO all ☻♥♦ wanted G-F ......................☺3
yunish
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

^ you are spamming. please post a reply which is related to the topic.
marielee_poison
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=yunish]@ topic.. uhm..that was annoying.. especially when you don't really like the person who spread the news all over the campus..[/quote] yea its really annoying..
marielee_poison
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=denverlibre123]hI TO all ☻♥♦ wanted G-F ......................☺3[/quote] hey stop spamming its not realted to the topic? :disgust:
yunish
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

^ sis, you're annoyed too coz you dont like the boy ayt? /avoid double posting sis.. =)
yobex
» n00b
1969-12-31

its so annoying..duh?what more if that guy is your best enemy!!?gosh but if he's my crush and he claimed that we have a relationship,whooa,,i will be super kilig:wow:
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[quote=denverlibre123]hI TO all ☻♥♦ wanted G-F ......................☺3[/quote] [b]U'r lost and spamming bro. =| [/b]
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

nope,i haven't coz everyone knows imma kick their as* if they did. :lol:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Ever experience that a boy who is you really want or hate claim that you have a relationship bf/gf? well i think this is so annoying..I experience it and i really hate the boy grr then it became a rum

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 04:22

[ 10 queries - 0.034 second ]
Privacy Policy