• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][b]CREDITS[/b] [i]switpotato for the codes i use eehjhay for hosting my files and me for the design :lol: [/i] [i]Dont remove or edit the credits nor alter the images[/i] :thumbsup: P

Pages: 1

[align=center][b]CREDITS[/b] [i]switpotato for the codes i use eehjhay for hosting my files and me for the design :lol: [/i] [i]Dont remove or edit the credits nor alter the images[/i] :thumbsup: P

angelalaine
» FTalkManiac
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]CREDITS[/b] [i]switpotato for the codes i use eehjhay for hosting my files and me for the design :lol: [/i] [i]Dont remove or edit the credits nor alter the images[/i] :thumbsup: P

[align=center][b]CREDITS[/b] [i]switpotato for the codes i use eehjhay for hosting my files and me for the design :lol: [/i] [i]Dont remove or edit the credits nor alter the images[/i] :thumbsup: PREVIEW [url]http://lalaine.eehjhay.com/myshoes.html[/url] SCREENSHOT [img]http://img206.imageshack.us/img206/1272/dreamcometruexe9.png[/img] <">[/align] [b]ATTENTION[/b] For this layout [b]USE CSS LINKER[/b]
yunish
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][b]CREDITS[/b] [i]switpotato for the codes i use eehjhay for hosting my files and me for the design :lol: [/i] [i]Dont remove or edit the credits nor alter the images[/i] :thumbsup: P

this is a ncie layout. thanks for sharin. :)
lowell091876
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][b]CREDITS[/b] [i]switpotato for the codes i use eehjhay for hosting my files and me for the design :lol: [/i] [i]Dont remove or edit the credits nor alter the images[/i] :thumbsup: P

wow...so cute pramissss.......=)
Norikonichan
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Nice layouts Thanks for sharing :)
daixee mae
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

thanks for sharing!
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

oh nice layout again angelalaine i always love your layout thanks for sharing..
emo_freak
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Nice layout again from u I Lop this,, god job thanx for share
gratitude1
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

nice layii tnx for sharing!
gaara_gfzz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

wow! *big eyes* now this is what i call a layie. so kawaii ang cool bro. =33 :thumbsup::thumbsup: +repu for yah. =)
cupu
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

nice layout.. :) thnx For sharing It :thumbsup: Love You Layouts :wow::wow:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][b]CREDITS[/b] [i]switpotato for the codes i use eehjhay for hosting my files and me for the design :lol: [/i] [i]Dont remove or edit the credits nor alter the images[/i] :thumbsup: P

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 05:11

[ 10 queries - 0.029 second ]
Privacy Policy