• ARCHIVES 
  • » uhm im a newbie here :wasted: LOL .. mods , if this topic was posted before you have the right to delete it .. [b]compatible on FF1+ IE5+ Opr7+[/b] [i][b]Directions[/b][/i] :arrow:[b]Step 1[/b]: Ins

Pages: 1

uhm im a newbie here :wasted: LOL .. mods , if this topic was posted before you have the right to delete it .. [b]compatible on FF1+ IE5+ Opr7+[/b] [i][b]Directions[/b][/i] :arrow:[b]Step 1[/b]: Ins

switkendi01
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

uhm im a newbie here :wasted: LOL .. mods , if this topic was posted before you have the right to delete it .. [b]compatible on FF1+ IE5+ Opr7+[/b] [i][b]Directions[/b][/i] :arrow:[b]Step 1[/b]: Ins

uhm im a newbie here :wasted: LOL .. mods , if this topic was posted before you have the right to delete it .. [b]compatible on FF1+ IE5+ Opr7+[/b] [i][b]Directions[/b][/i] :arrow:[b]Step 1[/b]: Insert the below code into the HEAD section of your page: <">:arrow:[b]Step 2[/b]: Inside the <BODY> tag, add the following onLoad event handler: <">:arrow:[b]Step 3[/b]: Download the following image file and upload it into your webpage directory (either by clicking it, or clicking it with the shift key depressed for NS users): Or, ignore this step if you wish to use your own image. i dont have a prview .. sorry :D enjoie kidds :D

Last edited by switkendi01 (2008-08-07 21:47:42)

---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Re: uhm im a newbie here :wasted: LOL .. mods , if this topic was posted before you have the right to delete it .. [b]compatible on FF1+ IE5+ Opr7+[/b] [i][b]Directions[/b][/i] :arrow:[b]Step 1[/b]: Ins

[quote]Code: <script language="JavaScript" src="dynlib.js"></script> <script language="JavaScript" src="bouncingimages.js"></script> As you can see, the code accesses two .js files. Download them here: dynlib.js and bouncingimages.js (right click, and select "Save As").[/quote] [b]where can we download it... its either zip or rar. But wheres the Link sis...[/b] :eh:
airatotzkie
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: uhm im a newbie here :wasted: LOL .. mods , if this topic was posted before you have the right to delete it .. [b]compatible on FF1+ IE5+ Opr7+[/b] [i][b]Directions[/b][/i] :arrow:[b]Step 1[/b]: Ins

:wallbash: i hope thre's a css version for this.............. :puke:
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]^actually none.... bt we can convert it to an extension version[/b]
Archerie
» FTalker
1969-12-31

wow wow nyccc trick
khaye07_kristine
» FTalker
1969-12-31

nice tnx 4 sharing:)
19Halder75
» n00b
1969-12-31

hmmmm nice tricks i'll try it tnx 4 sharring:thumbsup:
mhedge
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

nice effect.. it's cool!
rodruth
» FTalker
1969-12-31

nice add ons.................
~hitomi_hitomi~
» FTalker
1969-12-31

thanks for sharing nice one..cool
dice.1
» n00b
1969-12-31

so cool tnx for sharing^^
-NiK-
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=airatotzkie]i hope thre's a css version for this.............. :puke:[/quote] yeh ur ryt siz ^^ eniweiz, hope u can have a preview nxt time. kip it up
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » uhm im a newbie here :wasted: LOL .. mods , if this topic was posted before you have the right to delete it .. [b]compatible on FF1+ IE5+ Opr7+[/b] [i][b]Directions[/b][/i] :arrow:[b]Step 1[/b]: Ins

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 08:37

[ 10 queries - 0.020 second ]
Privacy Policy