• ARCHIVES 
  • » If you guys want to share the best working [b]linker/s[/b] go ahead and share it. [b]But[/b] [i]please[/i] share it [b]secretly[/b] and [b]discreetly[/b]. We already know what those linkers are so sha

Pages: 1

If you guys want to share the best working [b]linker/s[/b] go ahead and share it. [b]But[/b] [i]please[/i] share it [b]secretly[/b] and [b]discreetly[/b]. We already know what those linkers are so sha

#1  2008-08-07 22:51:21

Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

If you guys want to share the best working [b]linker/s[/b] go ahead and share it. [b]But[/b] [i]please[/i] share it [b]secretly[/b] and [b]discreetly[/b]. We already know what those linkers are so sha

If you guys want to share the best working [b]linker/s[/b] go ahead and share it. [b]But[/b] [i]please[/i] share it [b]secretly[/b] and [b]discreetly[/b]. We already know what those linkers are so share them secretly. If you do this simple request maybe it will last a year. If you want to Show-Off and brag. Please control yourselves and think clearly some of the [b]consequences[/b]. As I said... Share it [b]Secretly[/b] and [b]Discreetly[/b]. Please use [b]Common Sense[/b]. =) If it gets filtered. Your lost. :D =) [b]Just a Fair Note:[/b] The best linkers can be used to hack through comments so please learn to control. :D Learn to use Safe Mode found on http://www.friendster.com/editaccount.php#safemode before viewing or accepting comments.

Last edited by Ephemeral (2008-08-07 23:19:14)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » If you guys want to share the best working [b]linker/s[/b] go ahead and share it. [b]But[/b] [i]please[/i] share it [b]secretly[/b] and [b]discreetly[/b]. We already know what those linkers are so sha

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 01:46

[ 10 queries - 0.008 second ]
Privacy Policy