• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Karen's house[/b] Karen hurriedly entered their house. Her mom ran to her. Diane: Karen! Hurry! Karen: Eh? Why are you screaming mom? Diane: You need to hurry! Dress up! Karen: Why? Diane: We'll

Pages: 1

[b]Karen's house[/b] Karen hurriedly entered their house. Her mom ran to her. Diane: Karen! Hurry! Karen: Eh? Why are you screaming mom? Diane: You need to hurry! Dress up! Karen: Why? Diane: We'll

gossipgirl03
» FTalkGeek
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

[b]Karen's house[/b] Karen hurriedly entered their house. Her mom ran to her. Diane: Karen! Hurry! Karen: Eh? Why are you screaming mom? Diane: You need to hurry! Dress up! Karen: Why? Diane: We'll

[b]Karen's house[/b] Karen hurriedly entered their house. Her mom ran to her. Diane: Karen! Hurry! Karen: Eh? Why are you screaming mom? Diane: You need to hurry! Dress up! Karen: Why? Diane: We'll meet up with your grandfather! Karen: Eh? Why? Diane: Just dress up and stop asking, okay? Karen: *sighs* Alright. [b]Hotel[/b] Karen and her mom entered a big hotel. Karen: This is so big! Diane: There they are! Diane and Karen went to a table where Karen's grandfather waited. Grandpa: Hi Karen. Karen: Hello, grandpa. It's been so long. Grandpa: Yeah. Sit down, sit down. Diane and Karen sat down. Grandpa: Jason just went to the restroom. Karen: Jason? Who's that? Grandpa: You haven't told her, Diane? Diane: Not yet. I thought it will be better if you would tell her, dad. Grandpa: Okay. Suddenly, a guy sat down. Guy: I'm back. Much to Karen's surprise, it was the guy she bumped! Karen: Y-you.. You are that guy...- Grandpa: Karen, this is Jason. Jason: Hi, nice to see you again. Karen: Jason...- Uh! Hi! Grandpa: He is your fiance. Karen: W-what..? Diane: Uh.. Karen, I haven't told you, but, this was planned already before you were born.. The merging of both families will help for the sake of both companies.. So.. Please- Karen: Of course! Of course! I would absolutely love to! Grandpa: Really? Jason smiled. Karen: Yeah! (This is so much fun!! Grandpa, you're such an angel!!) Grandpa: Then, every thing's fine! See, Diane? Your daughter is nicer than you. Diane: Dad! Grandpa: Very well, Karen. Would you like to stay in this hotel with Jason for about... One week or more? Karen: Eh? Grandpa: For you to know each other, you know.. Karen: Oh right! Sure! Sure! [b]Elevator[/b] The meeting about the marriage is over. Jason and Karen are inside the elevator. Karen giggles as she looks at Jason. Karen: (This guy is so handsome!) The elevator opened. They went out. They went inside a room. Karen: Wow.. This room looks awesome! Jason: Have a seat, Karen. Karen sat down. Karen: (Wow.. This guy is rich too!) Hey, Jason, do you- Karen saw Jason removing his clothes. Karen: Hey.. What are you doing? Jason: Preparing. Karen: W-What..? Jason: What, what? Karen: Are you saying..- Jason: Yeah. Karen stood up from her chair. Karen: Uh.. I.. I quit.. ! Yeah! I quit! If that's what you're thinking, I am refusing this marriage! Jason held her. Karen: Aww! Let me go! - Jason: It was your fault, that you're here. Karen: What? Jason: You don't even know me.. But you accepted this marriage, so it was your fault that you are now trapped here. Karen: Eh?! Whatever! I still quit! Now let me go! Karen continuously struggles. Jason: You may not leave. You may not refuse. Karen: W-What?! I could! And I would! Jason: What about your grandpa? Are you just going to refuse after making him so happy? Aren't you being too mean? Karen: W-What..? Jason: How about his health? I think I heard that your mom refused for a fixed marriage and that is why.. Your grandpa almost died.. Now, do you want him to die? Karen started sweating. Karen: (What should I do?! If it is about grandpa.. I can't do anything.. I.. I..) Jason: What is your decision? Would you refuse.. Or would you stay? [i]To be continued.[/i]
saichi03
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Karen's house[/b] Karen hurriedly entered their house. Her mom ran to her. Diane: Karen! Hurry! Karen: Eh? Why are you screaming mom? Diane: You need to hurry! Dress up! Karen: Why? Diane: We'll

Wow. You write fast huh. :D Nice story. Keep it up.
hello9055
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Karen's house[/b] Karen hurriedly entered their house. Her mom ran to her. Diane: Karen! Hurry! Karen: Eh? Why are you screaming mom? Diane: You need to hurry! Dress up! Karen: Why? Diane: We'll

Hi, i luv ur stories, i just wanna ask wheres part 1?
gossipgirl03
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Uh.. Actually, I posted the compilation of in the other thread.. ^^ You may read it there. :) :D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Karen's house[/b] Karen hurriedly entered their house. Her mom ran to her. Diane: Karen! Hurry! Karen: Eh? Why are you screaming mom? Diane: You need to hurry! Dress up! Karen: Why? Diane: We'll

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 08:38

[ 10 queries - 0.009 second ]
Privacy Policy