• ARCHIVES 
  • » Well we never can let go of all these dramas in the world.... especially school... because that's where u active most! Let's talk about all the things that make you either very happy or sad,,, things

Pages: 1

Well we never can let go of all these dramas in the world.... especially school... because that's where u active most! Let's talk about all the things that make you either very happy or sad,,, things

Cewe
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Well we never can let go of all these dramas in the world.... especially school... because that's where u active most! Let's talk about all the things that make you either very happy or sad,,, things

Well we never can let go of all these dramas in the world.... especially school... because that's where u active most! Let's talk about all the things that make you either very happy or sad,,, things such as losing your best friend/'s, or finding your soul mate from unexpected events at school,,,, ETC. As for me... i lost someone that i used to believe that she's my best friend...:crybaby: The stroy will continue after I hear from you guys =)
MiiMiiNEKoO
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: Well we never can let go of all these dramas in the world.... especially school... because that's where u active most! Let's talk about all the things that make you either very happy or sad,,, things

I met my Ex in 2nd yr high.. =D Saddest part was I cried in school just because of him! But naah,its not tha saddest though :lol: Happiest would be I met my friends and i love them :eh:
pauline416
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: Well we never can let go of all these dramas in the world.... especially school... because that's where u active most! Let's talk about all the things that make you either very happy or sad,,, things

hmmm... i think the baddest is when...our campaign start... :crybaby: but my happiest is just going to happen...you know enduction night!!!! :thumbsup:
mielcoh27
» FTalker
1969-12-31

good event? no 's' hmm.. i met my love ones at our skul.. bad event.. i think when my first time not listed on the top students on 2nd yr HS. :paranoid: *what do ive done wrong?* :lol:
aich
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]BAD EVENT[/b] In 2 days, it got flooded. Well, what can u expect? It's UST. Defeated by Ateneo in UAAP. Well, that's life. [b]GOOD EVENT[/b] Prelim week is over. No class on Monday.
roshwill
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Gma Sex Scandal. :lol: and the good event that had happened? NONE. :lol:
ubenchx
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

good events: *got to be awarded because of my exemplar performances *social dance=) *foundation day *puppy loves and crush:wow: *suspension of classes *school election bad events: *when it rain, babaha sa school namin *once we have the leakage controversy in our batch and we have to retake all the subjects ... grrr *kleptomaniac fever spreading xp:O *our principal cancelled the js prom :( *got embarassed at the stage for my made up speech of candidacy, my speech was lost that time :( good-nor-bad events *petty fights and quarrels *public debate *ghost rumors to our classroom *when my locker key was lost i am forced to announce it over our PA system, haha ... *my fone got confiscated thrice in one day :( but got ipod when i got home :)
alliah_jaira
» n00b
1969-12-31

:arrow:hAppIesT; ...Me wIth mAh CRUSH smILe wIth eAch OthEr!!.. :P :P :P :arrow:bAddEst; ...EvEry mAth h0ur!! I'm s0 scAred!!::O mAy be Ms.______ w0uLd cAlL my AtteNtI0n And Ask mE her HARDEST quEstIOn EVER! whAt If I cAn't AnswEr?.then I'll be sc0lded by her?:cry: I'll get EmbArassed w/ mah klazm8z specIAlLy mAh CRUSH!!!!!!:crybaby:
abiihere
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

my english! we need to compost novels. and that's stupid =|
boykilatz
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

baddest, campaign for student elections. they werent listening to my speech and its sick!
ino24
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

best...junior senior prom(maybe;i haven`t experienced it yet.)retreat,recollection.hahah.. worst...i don`t want to talk `bout it..
Rikugo
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Good in 23-26 Oct my school held performances 3 days 6 pm- 00 pm nyahahaha! That's very fun! :lol:
jmaex3
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

BAD EVENTS: Block Days [classes are an hour longER] PSATs/SATs dramaDRAMAdrama scenes GOOD EVENTS: Snow days [means HALF days :P] Home Coming week Winter Formal week Career Days [hours are extra short :P]
dhen2x
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

for me, i dunno if it's a bad or good event... graduation :D :cry:
jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

GOODEVENTS: Our juniors day, where were the one who's managing it.
losher29
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[i]shitty boring events:[/i] Our incentive for 1st quarter
jm_dodo
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]BAD:[/b] exams quizzes early class schedule [b]GOOD:[/b] intrams IT week
aLeckS14
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[i]Good Events: Intams '08(we din't do anything but stay in school!!) The Internet Lab next to our room opened(Unlimited Acces for only 200 Php Bad Events: First && Second Periodical Test::We enterd the room with smile on all of our faces and when we got out... looked like we got hit by a tornado or something[/i]
kr1st1an
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Someone got in a fight!! too bad i missed it :smoke:
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[b]I have sum bad events at school b4. :D [/b]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Well we never can let go of all these dramas in the world.... especially school... because that's where u active most! Let's talk about all the things that make you either very happy or sad,,, things

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 06:06

[ 10 queries - 0.088 second ]
Privacy Policy