• ARCHIVES 
  • » why does teachers have the lowest income, if all the successful people wouldn't be successful if theres no teachers? is it ryt that the teachers have the lowest income or no?y?

Pages: 1

why does teachers have the lowest income, if all the successful people wouldn't be successful if theres no teachers? is it ryt that the teachers have the lowest income or no?y?

punkpwinzes
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

why does teachers have the lowest income, if all the successful people wouldn't be successful if theres no teachers? is it ryt that the teachers have the lowest income or no?y?

gaara_gfzz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Re: why does teachers have the lowest income, if all the successful people wouldn't be successful if theres no teachers? is it ryt that the teachers have the lowest income or no?y?

it's not ryt of course!! bcuz w/o teachers, there wudn't be any doctors, architects, engineers, or any other profession w/o teachers. =)
daixee mae
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: why does teachers have the lowest income, if all the successful people wouldn't be successful if theres no teachers? is it ryt that the teachers have the lowest income or no?y?

[quote=gaara_gfzz]t's not ryt of course!! bcuz w/o teachers, there wudn't be any doctors, architects, engineers, or any other profession w/o teachers. =)[/quote] i second the motion
modern_kealotz
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=gaara_gfzz]it's not ryt of course!! bcuz w/o teachers, there wudn't be any doctors, architects, engineers, or any other profession w/o teachers.[/quote] yeahh i agree that teachers must have the most highest income because w/out them no one will us
gengskie
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ argree with the first post. we owe what we are to the teachers... =)
gaara_gfzz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

^ lolx. thanks for agreeing w/ me. take a bow. nyahaha!
kaetine
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

:arrow: well i guess this topic can't bring a debate.. opkors.. hu will agree that teachers deserve the lowest income wen they are the reasons y sum people are successful ryt now ayt?! no one wants teachers to have the lowest income.. they deserve much more than that.. really.. =)=)
Cutie_Phunk
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^yeah! i agree to yah sis! teachers must have the higher income! because they sharing their knowledges to us!..so that we can learn! :D
vkg19error
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

it's downright wrong!! teachers give us quality education which is the only thing that anyone can't take away from us!! they should be treated like heroes and should be given an increase in their wages.. i mean, it's not easy controlling a whole class by yourself.. :cool:
stabbedheart
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote][b]kaetine wrote:[/b] well i guess this topic can't bring a debate.. opkors.. hu will agree that teachers deserve the lowest income wen they are the reasons y sum people are successful ryt now ayt?! no one wants teachers to have the lowest income.. they deserve much more than that.. really..[/quote] yeah, you're right, who will agree that teachers deserve the lowest income? i think no one... [quote][b]gaara_gfzz wrote:[/b] it's not ryt of course!! bcuz w/o teachers, there wudn't be any doctors, architects, engineers, or any other profession w/o teachers.[/quote] i third the motion, do you think they can achieve those professions by self study only? =D [spoiler]did i make any sense??=D=D[/spoiler]

Last edited by stabbedheart (2008-08-31 00:23:21)

ubenchx
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[align=center]so i think the debate thread here is not favorable, it can only be defended in one side, except if your immoral to have your teachers be paid with low income, okay, lets change the motion, This house believes that [b]capital punishment[/b] or [b]lethal injection[/b] will be legalized here in the Philippines. lets see ftalkers, if u have the potential to be a debater, this topic was issued to us during our speaking exercises in our Debate Union [/align]
kevsz14
» FTalker
1969-12-31

its not right, of course. =|
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[font=Comic Sans Ms][b]Dat's not ryt. :) [/b][/font]
jhaine_lyka
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

This house opposes the legalization of capital punishment or lethal injection here in the Philippines. Why? 1st. it is a veiled coercive system that destroys the freedom of conscience and the natural right of prisoners to live a good life and totally change oneself. 2nd. It opposes to the culture of life; one shall preserve one's life because it is a gift from God. So. One shall consider the willingness of the person to live a new life. One shall respect one's decision.. this is my side of the argumentation..
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » why does teachers have the lowest income, if all the successful people wouldn't be successful if theres no teachers? is it ryt that the teachers have the lowest income or no?y?

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 04:22

[ 10 queries - 0.035 second ]
Privacy Policy