• ARCHIVES 
  • » guys can u help me to speed up my internet connection? :paranoid: im using smart bro.. hmm.. im playing some MMORPG games.. and when i play it its very laggish. and even when im surfing the net. very

Pages: 1

guys can u help me to speed up my internet connection? :paranoid: im using smart bro.. hmm.. im playing some MMORPG games.. and when i play it its very laggish. and even when im surfing the net. very

mielcoh27
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

guys can u help me to speed up my internet connection? :paranoid: im using smart bro.. hmm.. im playing some MMORPG games.. and when i play it its very laggish. and even when im surfing the net. very

guys can u help me to speed up my internet connection? :paranoid: im using smart bro.. hmm.. im playing some MMORPG games.. and when i play it its very laggish. and even when im surfing the net. very slow loading.. :crybaby: and i hate it.. *pif* :wallbash: but when my first time using smart bro connection this is not like this.. i can surf and play MMORPG fast.. and smoothly! but now.. :mad: please help me.. some tips. btw im using tuneup utilities for my system mangement and files management!
jen_hare_07
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: guys can u help me to speed up my internet connection? :paranoid: im using smart bro.. hmm.. im playing some MMORPG games.. and when i play it its very laggish. and even when im surfing the net. very

i'm using smartbro too:o but it so fast.:penguin::penguin::penguin: :idea:delete all your internet temporary files. :idea:so much installed software in your pc is another factor. :D:D:Dit can help to boost your pc =)=)=)
Zander
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: guys can u help me to speed up my internet connection? :paranoid: im using smart bro.. hmm.. im playing some MMORPG games.. and when i play it its very laggish. and even when im surfing the net. very

Try to use Internet Cyclone 1.94 that can be download in -> majorgeeks.com search for internet tools right there buddy =)
mielcoh27
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=jen_hare_07]i'm using smartbro too:o but it so fast.:penguin::penguin::penguin: :idea:delete all your internet temporary files. :idea:so much installed software in your pc is another factor. :D:D:Dit can help to boost your pc =)=)=)[/quote] wew.. thnx for the tips buddy! :D [quote=Zander]Try to use Internet Cyclone 1.94 that can be download in -> majorgeeks.com search for internet tools right there buddy =)[/quote] ok ill try this one.. thnx for the info! :)
Zander
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Thanks :):D mielcoh try to give me some repu after it works in your internet.... ok Internet cyclone is unregistered software ..if you want to register it try to download my serial key to activate it.. then try to test the speed of your internet in [url]speedtest.net[/url] Ok here's the link to Internet cyclone 1.93 serial key [url]http://www.transferbigfiles.com/Get.aspx?id=26a563f1-2e97-4015-837b-6b6cbc538717[/url] Don't forget my repu men....:D:thumbsup:=)=)
sprongky
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

my smartbro is so fast it, and it can even go to 1mbps when i test it on the speedtest.com
em3628
» n00b
1969-12-31

smart bro s always making maintenance. report 8 once ur server s bad. try dis when ur using a mozilla firefox type n ur adress bar about; config den work der... try 8 on ur own risk...
purpletooth
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

mine is faster,,, hehe,, but sometimes its acting gay,, hmp..
mielcoh27
» FTalker
1969-12-31

wew.. thnx for the reply guys. and its back to normal speed now.. :lol: i can play better now..
halo5611
» n00b
1969-12-31

Just make sure that you're not downloading anything. Scan your pc for viruses. If you're experiencing slow speeds, GO TO THEIR OFFICE, don't call them. they wont do anything. Don't download any "speed up your internet" programs. They don't do anything. (In fact, they can change your settings of Windows and probably do something wrong) Some just make your inet slower. Use a router, then config it to forward some ports. It'll be faster. If you're on wifi, simply move closer to the wireless router.. You should have at least 512 mb ram or more. The amount of RAM affects your internet speed.. Hope those tips help :)

Last edited by halo5611 (2008-08-18 05:01:33)

mainken
» n00b
1969-12-31

hey guys im using globe broadband its very slow all the time. sometimes its speed is only 100kbps. can u help me guys?
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I think smartbro's performance depends on your place. i'm in bulacan and it ain't that fast.
halo5611
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=mainken]hey guys im using globe broadband its very slow all the time. sometimes its speed is only 100kbps. can u help me guys?[/quote] Globe broadband isnt very fast. I recommend that you just switch to another isp.
mainken
» n00b
1969-12-31

thanks for the suggestion, guys!
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » guys can u help me to speed up my internet connection? :paranoid: im using smart bro.. hmm.. im playing some MMORPG games.. and when i play it its very laggish. and even when im surfing the net. very

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 06:28

[ 10 queries - 0.027 second ]
Privacy Policy