• ARCHIVES 
  • » WHERE WILL I EDIT MY BGs? -one important thing is to have a photoshop.. you can install it, or just download it from [url]www.adobe.com[/url]. but if you just download it, its just a trial for a few d

Pages: 1

WHERE WILL I EDIT MY BGs? -one important thing is to have a photoshop.. you can install it, or just download it from [url]www.adobe.com[/url]. but if you just download it, its just a trial for a few d

pinkpolish
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

WHERE WILL I EDIT MY BGs? -one important thing is to have a photoshop.. you can install it, or just download it from [url]www.adobe.com[/url]. but if you just download it, its just a trial for a few d

WHERE WILL I EDIT MY BGs? -one important thing is to have a photoshop.. you can install it, or just download it from [url]www.adobe.com[/url]. but if you just download it, its just a trial for a few days. also, you can purchase it if you want in the site. WHERE WILL I DOWNLOAD SOME BRUSHES OR PATTERNS? -[url]www.deviantart.com[/url] --- search for ex: "photoshop brushes", "photoshop patterns", "photoshop custom shapes". WHERE DO I GET THE CODES? -you need to use your commonsense for that one. SEARCH IT! dont trust or rely to others if where can you get the codes. you can go to [url]www.google.com[/url] --- search your codes here. or you can even search for the topics you want here in fstalk. CREATIVITY. -you need to have a skill of creativity. coz you cant always copy other's stuff. you need to be original. be yourself. HOW TO SCREENSHOT? -in your QWERTY keyboard, search for the button "PRT SCR" if then, hold CTRL + PRT SCR. then, open your paint shop. press CTRL + V. and your screenshot will show. now save it. right click in your start button. press explore.. now a window will open. search for the file where you saved it. then right click the image, open it with MICROSOFT PICTURE MANAGER. edit it like CROP, RESIZE, BRIGHTNESS OR CONTRAST and other.... :exclaim:VERY EASY HUH? this is just an instruction if what will you do if you want to share your talents / layouts.
ino24
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: WHERE WILL I EDIT MY BGs? -one important thing is to have a photoshop.. you can install it, or just download it from [url]www.adobe.com[/url]. but if you just download it, its just a trial for a few d

tnx for this I'll try it one +repu for you.
ammar1408
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Re: WHERE WILL I EDIT MY BGs? -one important thing is to have a photoshop.. you can install it, or just download it from [url]www.adobe.com[/url]. but if you just download it, its just a trial for a few d

[quote=pinkpolish]WHERE WILL I EDIT MY BGs? -one important thing is to have a photoshop.. you can install it, or just download it from www.adobe.com. but if you just download it, its just a trial for a few days. also, you can purchase it if you want in the site. WHERE WILL I DOWNLOAD SOME BRUSHES OR PATTERNS? -www.deviantart.com --- search for ex: "photoshop brushes", "photoshop patterns", "photoshop custom shapes". WHERE DO I GET THE CODES? -you need to use your commonsense for that one. SEARCH IT! dont trust or rely to others if where can you get the codes. you can go to www.google.com --- search your codes here. or you can even search for the topics you want here in fstalk. CREATIVITY. -you need to have a skill of creativity. coz you cant always copy other's stuff. you need to be original. be yourself. HOW TO SCREENSHOT? -in your QWERTY keyboard, search for the button "PRT SCR" if then, hold CTRL + PRT SCR. then, open your paint shop. press CTRL + V. and your screenshot will show. now save it. right click in your start button. press explore.. now a window will open. search for the file where you saved it. then right click the image, open it with MICROSOFT PICTURE MANAGER. edit it like CROP, RESIZE, BRIGHTNESS OR CONTRAST and other.... :exclaim:VERY EASY HUH? this is just an instruction if what will you do if you want to share your talents / layouts.[/quote] what this.. obey the rules :) [b]topic reported[/b]

Last edited by ammar1408 (2008-08-08 23:01:27)

Hoshigaki
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[i]Huh ?? Please Go to the add ons section .. for this .. [/i]
pinkpolish
» FTalker
1969-12-31

thanks for moving my thread.. got the wrong thread again. sorry guys!
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » WHERE WILL I EDIT MY BGs? -one important thing is to have a photoshop.. you can install it, or just download it from [url]www.adobe.com[/url]. but if you just download it, its just a trial for a few d

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 06:27

[ 10 queries - 0.022 second ]
Privacy Policy