• ARCHIVES 
  • » me? i will hide it.... kunyakunyari i'm running fast.. and i'll bump him.. hahahaha! how about yours?

Pages: 1

me? i will hide it.... kunyakunyari i'm running fast.. and i'll bump him.. hahahaha! how about yours?

kAwAii iSoBeL
» Banned
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

me? i will hide it.... kunyakunyari i'm running fast.. and i'll bump him.. hahahaha! how about yours?

njblxii
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: me? i will hide it.... kunyakunyari i'm running fast.. and i'll bump him.. hahahaha! how about yours?

Waaah! First to Comment! Well, I'll hide it. Not to do the[b] FLIRTING[/b] thing.
kaetine
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: me? i will hide it.... kunyakunyari i'm running fast.. and i'll bump him.. hahahaha! how about yours?

:arrow: uhm.. for me? i won't hide it.. i mean.. wat's wrong if i had a crush on sumone? is it a crime dat i have to hide it? yeah.. we're shy.. but there's nothing to be ashame of.. and telling sumone dat u have a crush on him/her is not definitely means dat u're flirting with him/her.. well, dis is just my opinion.. :D =)=)=)
yunish
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

hide it. i won't tell the person. =) 'coz some things would change of course, especially when you're friends.
Aznfinest
» n00b
1969-12-31

Don't tell it. But tryna let her know by doing nice things etc etc. =) -1-

Last edited by Aznfinest (2008-08-09 15:27:40)

whatwendz
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

for me i wont tell it..... thats ol...... :lol:
sugarstyx_x
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

:wasted: sorry for OT, just helping out the forum. pls don't post in [url=http://theftalk.com/misc.php?action=rules]StIcKy CaPs RULE #3[/url] & make sure to post english in non regional threads. just telling ya sis. anywho, if you have a crush, let it be :lol: we'll always have[i] that someone[/i] & if it's faith then you guys might even crush each other ;) & who knows ... =)

Last edited by sugarstyx_x (2008-08-10 00:32:24)

xvirusx
» n00b
1969-12-31

i will court her
saichi03
» FTalker
1969-12-31

I'll accept it. =|
ends..in..deatH
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

i wont tell.. forever. even if they tease me. ill deny it.=|
froi_hurts
» n00b
1969-12-31

no i wont hide it.. the time is precious we need to say to our crush that we lovve her. sum thing like that...lol
gengskie
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: i'll befriend him so that we can talk comfortably and tease each other :eh:
DM--hEaVeNsEnt
» FTalker
1969-12-31

never flirt...not nice...not nice to look at a girl flirting to her crush for me be simple.. act like a normal person! hehehhe thats wat i would do be close to him not to close that you woulde be sending hium rong sgnals..
d^_~b
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i'll just tell her.. :lol: nah just kidding i'll just keep on staring at her until she MELTS :lol:
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[b]I wouldn't tel. :) [/b]
♥renray♥
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

ahhmm.. me.. ill just stay cool.. find a chance to tell him that i like em.. than just that.. no flirting stuff.. cause it gives me the crps
leziiaaa01
» FTalker
1969-12-31

err.me?? it depends upon the situation. peo.if it was me.ima hide it :D
nikz11
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=kaetine]uhm.. for me? i won't hide it.. i mean.. wat's wrong if i had a crush on sumone? is it a crime dat i have to hide it? yeah.. we're shy.. but there's nothing to be ashame of.. and telling sumone dat u have a crush on him/her is not definitely means dat u're flirting with him/her.. well, dis is just my opinion.. :D[/quote] same here.. but then.. dont FLIRT.. at least not yet.. crush is soo much different from infatuation and love yet.. crush is the first step.. haha.. and there are many things to admire with a person.. not necessarily that you admire all of him/her.. for me i sometimes have crush on someone because he has this eyes that i love to look at.. he has this brains that i totally want to have.. he has this looks that melts me.. something like that.. but at the end of the day.. those things will not always complete you.. so befriend that person.. and just enjoy!
nia_pearl19
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

ahmm i would confess but in a jowk mood.., haha..then he'll be confused..=)
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » me? i will hide it.... kunyakunyari i'm running fast.. and i'll bump him.. hahahaha! how about yours?

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 01:47

[ 10 queries - 0.041 second ]
Privacy Policy