• ARCHIVES 
  • » *Life* last thursday in school... sofia:nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!i dont wanna be sick!:o ms.aumentado:go to the clinic sofia sofia:yes miss...:( sofia walks to the door... krystle:w

Pages: 1

*Life* last thursday in school... sofia:nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!i dont wanna be sick!:o ms.aumentado:go to the clinic sofia sofia:yes miss...:( sofia walks to the door... krystle:w

sofiafrancheska
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

*Life* last thursday in school... sofia:nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!i dont wanna be sick!:o ms.aumentado:go to the clinic sofia sofia:yes miss...:( sofia walks to the door... krystle:w

*Life* last thursday in school... sofia:nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!i dont wanna be sick!:o ms.aumentado:go to the clinic sofia sofia:yes miss...:( sofia walks to the door... krystle:wait for me!!!so bad! sofia:i thought you needed to use the cr???:question: krystle:.... sofia and krystle went down the stairs, down the ramp and in the clinic nurse:yah. you are sick nurse gives sofia medicine sofia's thoughts:is that shit or something?! sofia:it tastes SO bad!!!:puke: nurse:it's supposed to krystle:hahaha nurse:do you want to go home?i'll call your home. sofia's thoughts:now that's what i like about being sick:cool:=D hehe....no!!!i cant!!!the play is today and the math quiz!!i cant let my groupmates down (if amiel was my only groupmate,id run=D:D!!!)maybe i should go after english...how bout math?!...after math?no ofcourse i will!!!that's the last subject!!!!!!second to the last atleast.:doubt: sofia::retard: krystle:sofia,you ok? sofia:no!im not going home! nurse:ok sofia desperately:smoke: walked up the ramp,stairs and in the mph with krystle. sofia and krystle lined up... ms.aumentado:5-righteousness,please stand up sofia and her classmates went to their classroom sofia:cloud::thunder::thumbsdown:
mystic rain
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: *Life* last thursday in school... sofia:nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!i dont wanna be sick!:o ms.aumentado:go to the clinic sofia sofia:yes miss...:( sofia walks to the door... krystle:w

owh.,. ur story is... nice!! some emotions are in a wrong code i guess... it not usually showed up ryt??! is d title school?!?
Sunshine0918
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: *Life* last thursday in school... sofia:nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!i dont wanna be sick!:o ms.aumentado:go to the clinic sofia sofia:yes miss...:( sofia walks to the door... krystle:w

Sofia make more!!!! Im sorry for my Chapter 14 Anyways Check my story its called "Together Forever" Thank!!! :D
aikamerino320
» n00b
1969-12-31

Nice! work sofia! keep on making stories!
Sunshine0918
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Sofia, you should continue. You are great at making stories.
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » *Life* last thursday in school... sofia:nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!i dont wanna be sick!:o ms.aumentado:go to the clinic sofia sofia:yes miss...:( sofia walks to the door... krystle:w

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 06:29

[ 10 queries - 0.011 second ]
Privacy Policy