• ARCHIVES 
  • » how do you find [b]chemistry[/b] and [b]world history[/b] as a subject? share it here.. =)

Pages: 1234

how do you find [b]chemistry[/b] and [b]world history[/b] as a subject? share it here.. =)

x avie x
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: how do you find [b]chemistry[/b] and [b]world history[/b] as a subject? share it here.. =)

i love chem and world history(a.p.) ------> since first yr hs.
amandacaresse
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: how do you find [b]chemistry[/b] and [b]world history[/b] as a subject? share it here.. =)

i prefer chemistry rather than history.. i hate memorizing names, dates, places..etc etc..reading long chapters.. :wasted: in chem..i love experiments.. :D and ofcourse..solving equations..
xxBUBBLiExx
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I'm more interested in chemistry than History. But I do prefer physics than chemistry. xD History is the worst. :disgust: I can't understand a thing. All i know is, the Phoenician Alphabet. XD
wench000
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Chemistry? :mad: i hate chemistry i failed 2 times in HS ...
abiihere
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

chemistry is cooley :wow:
viruz84
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

when im in hs, i really hate chem and love history ( not that much) .. but now, the same kind of feeling.. haha
xXhappybeanXx
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]Chemistry- I like World History- Only like the Mythical parts..:/[/b][/align]
mikeljon02
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i hate histoy...,!!! chemistry rockzzz!!!! mikeljon02
blooder_2
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i love chemistry and world history..:D
ubenchx
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[align=center]i love chemistry because of the lab expirements and that science projects we got compared to history classes that for me is sooo boring, i really hate memorizing (our history class needs ur memory, haha)[/align]
mG
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

=) easy but sometime i feel it difficult.. hahaha.. World history? i don knw.. :P
boykilatz
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

chem is fun, esp during experiments. w.history is also fun, got to stage play the past traditions event.
jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Chemistry i abhor this subject.
nica1214
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

the subjects are interesting depending on the teacher. :penguin: if he's a good teacher, then good. but if not,.. they're both cool subjects! :D
bheiyah
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b]They`re both interesting. :D[/b]
gladz23
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

i dont like chem.. its so hard for me to balance the chemicals.. the metals.. argg...
.L.
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i hate chem :crybaby: and all sciences, haha.=D
EMae
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Chemistry and World History? I got only 2 words... [b]No Future =| =D[/b]
gensoh
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i prefer chemistry..
gLoOo
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

hehe chemistry is fun.. :D but there are some parts of chemistry that i hate.. especially dealing with balancing equations and naming formulas.. especially the organic one.. awww.. it makes me feel sick :puke: ahaha anyway i hate chem when I was in third year high school.. but comparing it now in college it seems that i understand it more than before.. but it's dang! ever challenging than that of before!! whew :wasted:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » how do you find [b]chemistry[/b] and [b]world history[/b] as a subject? share it here.. =)

Pages: 1234

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 09:39

[ 9 queries - 0.028 second ]
Privacy Policy