• ARCHIVES 
  • » when are you feeling confused about love? in what kind of situations? :)

Pages: 1

when are you feeling confused about love? in what kind of situations? :)

yunish
» FTalkFreak
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

kaetine
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: when are you feeling confused about love? in what kind of situations? :)

:arrow: when it's like i love my bf but i don't want him anymore.. haha! dis sit. is a topic on one of my threads here.. :D and uhm.. i love my bf but then wen we had a communication of my ex it's like i still feel sumthing for him.. and uhm.. i want to break-up with my boifriend but i don't want to lose him.. confusing huh? :D:D:D
yunish
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote=kaetine]:arrow: when it's like i love my bf but i don't want him anymore.. haha! dis sit. is a topic on one of my threads here.. :D and uhm.. i love my bf but then wen we had a communication of my ex it's like i still feel sumthing for him.. and uhm.. i want to break-up with my boifriend but i don't want to lose him.. confusing huh? :D:D:D[/quote] oohhh. your situation is really confusing. :lol: maybe you could choose the one whom you really love and wanna be with.. for me, i get confused when there's the time that my heart says yes, but then aftr a couple of days, it would say no. i'm not that specific with my examle. :lol:
kaetine
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

:arrow: ^ haha i understand u.. i sumtyms feel it too.. and bout ur advice? ACTUALLY, i love dem all.. :lol::lol: no just kidding.. i dunnoe.. it's like wen i'm thinking about wat to do the result will make me look like selfish and [i]playgirl[/i]?! :eh::eh: [img]http://i33.tinypic.com/2zzhixy.jpg[/img]
yunish
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote=kaetine]:arrow: ^ haha i understand u.. i sumtyms feel it too.. and bout ur advice? ACTUALLY, i love dem all.. :lol::lol: no just kidding.. i dunnoe.. it's like wen i'm thinking about wat to do the result will make me look like selfish and playgirl?! :eh::eh:[/quote] ohh..i see. i guess it's really hard in your situation. you'd better think more than twice before having your final decision. =) err. love has always been confusing right? but good that i'm not yet in love. :lol:
emlodee
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

confusion. well, thiss past few days i always feel confusion. [spoiler]i dunno, my greatest confusion is we're on the "cool-off" mode. i hate it when i know he's crying and probably both of us are getting hurt. i dunno if im going to stop the "cool off mode" or let him realize his faults. [/spoiler] in times of you're in the falling out of love then you will just realize you dont want to lose him. that the very intriguing, confusing part. hehe
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]choosing bet. my friends and my bf...[/b]
0825pauline
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

when i have 2 choose between family, friend, bf & religion.. but now family, friend & religion most important 2 me.. :D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » when are you feeling confused about love? in what kind of situations? :)

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 08:00

[ 10 queries - 0.015 second ]
Privacy Policy