• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]This is a cool trick!! If u point on the image it will shake!! Make sure the page is fully loaded to see it shakes. Put the following code into the HEAD part of your page: [code]<style

Pages: 12

[align=center]This is a cool trick!! If u point on the image it will shake!! Make sure the page is fully loaded to see it shakes. Put the following code into the HEAD part of your page: [code]<style

EleeGirl
» FTalkWhiz
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

[align=center]This is a cool trick!! If u point on the image it will shake!! Make sure the page is fully loaded to see it shakes. Put the following code into the HEAD part of your page: [code]<style

[align=center]This is a cool trick!! If u point on the image it will shake!! Make sure the page is fully loaded to see it shakes. Put the following code into the HEAD part of your page: <">Put this code where you want your image to be to make it shake. Change YOUR-IMAGE.gif to your desired image: <">I hope you like it. [b]Credits To: [quote]Friendster.com Dynamic Drive ME!![/b][/quote] [/align]

Last edited by EleeGirl (2008-08-09 23:42:48)

♥brains&beauty♥
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]This is a cool trick!! If u point on the image it will shake!! Make sure the page is fully loaded to see it shakes. Put the following code into the HEAD part of your page: [code]<style

Cool trick! :thumbsup: Can you provide a preview to see if it really works? Oh, and one more thing: [b] Did you REALLY COME UP with this trick by yourself?[/b] If not, then put the [b]rightful credits[/b], OK? =) Nice trick btw. ;)
EleeGirl
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]This is a cool trick!! If u point on the image it will shake!! Make sure the page is fully loaded to see it shakes. Put the following code into the HEAD part of your page: [code]<style

^ I had a little help from friendster. I'll put the credits
lloyd
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i think this topic is alreay posted!! hmmm!! btw tnx for sharing its nice
EleeGirl
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^ your welcome Who posted it?? I want the proof so that mods can close. If there is proof
lloyd
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i forgot hahaha!! dont be mad!! hahaha!!!
EleeGirl
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^ noo im not mad.
Archerie
» FTalker
1969-12-31

for css or html or js wat
EleeGirl
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^ huh??I dont understand.Please make it more clear
Archerie
» FTalker
1969-12-31

where shud i paste it siss
EleeGirl
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^ You mean paste the code??. Just read below brains and beauty's comment.

Last edited by EleeGirl (2008-08-09 04:58:59)

♥brains&beauty♥
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=EleeGirl]^ I had a little help from friendster. I'll put the credits[/quote] Thanks. :) But, where do you paste it? The first code and the 2nd code? What do you mean by HEAD of the page? Maybe, you mean, putting the first code in your JS then putting the second code in your CSS file. Is that it? Eer, I'm confused. :retard:

Last edited by ♥brains&beauty♥ (2008-08-09 04:57:02)

EleeGirl
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

The first code you put it into the [b]HEAD[/b] that means the top part of your page. the 2nd one,put it whereever you want the image to appear.But [b]not[/b] in the CSS box. :P hope you understand.If u wanna ask more,just ask.
Archerie
» FTalker
1969-12-31

its 4 non overley or overley
EleeGirl
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

EVERYTHING can.
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

nice trick thanks for sharing
EleeGirl
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^ your welcome. I Hope you use it
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]wow thanks for sharing... sis..[/b]
EleeGirl
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^ your welcome. Feel free to use it
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]as what i interpreted... ds is for overlay... But u guys can also apply this using JS extension... Using... a module trick.[/b]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]This is a cool trick!! If u point on the image it will shake!! Make sure the page is fully loaded to see it shakes. Put the following code into the HEAD part of your page: [code]<style

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 04:23

[ 10 queries - 0.039 second ]
Privacy Policy