• ARCHIVES 
  • » he is grade six and i am grade five. i always see him. and he also look at me. staring! at me! when i am talking at my bestfriend. i saw him looking at me. but when i talk to him. he is like angry at

Pages: 1

he is grade six and i am grade five. i always see him. and he also look at me. staring! at me! when i am talking at my bestfriend. i saw him looking at me. but when i talk to him. he is like angry at

kAwAii iSoBeL
» Banned
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

he is grade six and i am grade five. i always see him. and he also look at me. staring! at me! when i am talking at my bestfriend. i saw him looking at me. but when i talk to him. he is like angry at

he is grade six and i am grade five. i always see him. and he also look at me. staring! at me! when i am talking at my bestfriend. i saw him looking at me. but when i talk to him. he is like angry at me. just looking for any concerns

Last edited by Pinky_Girly_Patricia (2008-08-09 07:38:38)

mystic rain
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: he is grade six and i am grade five. i always see him. and he also look at me. staring! at me! when i am talking at my bestfriend. i saw him looking at me. but when i talk to him. he is like angry at

some girls actually experienced at it but most of the results the guy didn't like the girl anyways., so for an advice just clarify the things that u wanted to clarify ahihi especially about the feelings of ur crush if he had a feelings for u ok?!?
whatwendz
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: he is grade six and i am grade five. i always see him. and he also look at me. staring! at me! when i am talking at my bestfriend. i saw him looking at me. but when i talk to him. he is like angry at

[quote][b]mystic rain wrote:[/b] some girls actually experienced at it but most of the results the guy didn't like the girl anyways., so for an advice just clarify the things that u wanted to clarify ahihi especially about the feelings of ur crush if he had a feelings for u ok?!?[/quote] so much agree!!!! =)
KillerKhayzeeTM
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

haha.. there's this guy in class who keeps staring as if i looked weird or something. XD he doesn't like me at all. NEVER. (: i think he finds my hair weird though. =D
DM--hEaVeNsEnt
» FTalker
1969-12-31

mayb you wouldnt know if you dont ask well its hard to aks bcuz wat if he dosnt like you well..... beter just let miracles work and w8 for u to find out just dont give hium mix signals,.,
pinkloveriza01
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=DM--hEaVeNsEnt]mayb you wouldnt know if you dont ask well its hard to aks bcuz wat if he dosnt like you well..... beter just let miracles work and w8 for u to find out just dont give hium mix signals,.,[/quote] i agree!..
naruto11_sakura
» FTalker
1969-12-31

ahmm when im talking with mah bestfriends, he's looking at me but we're not close 2 each other, we're not talking 2 each other, what should i gonna do??!
j0aney_x3
» n00b
1969-12-31

Uhm.., maybe he does. But then again maybe he doesn't. Guys show different ways of showing how they feel. Maybe he might like you and just doesn't want you to know. Its best if you ask him why he gets mad when you try to talk to him.. Goodluck! :thumbsup:
0825pauline
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

:lol: why not u just ask him? dat would be great... :lol:
gossipgirl03
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Ask him straight. :D Maybe if you'll be mistaken if he doesn't tell you straight from his mouth.
leipot
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

well, he admires you hehe he just don't want you to be suspicious that's why he gets mad when you're the one talking to him :lol:
ubenchx
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

im kinda shock reading your thread iha. wow, your still in the grade school and you kinda have the love in your air. wahaha. BTW. ask him if he likes u, wahaha :D or if you really desperate, confront him if he likes you or what. but i think your way too young for relationships. ek ek :D
leipot
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ she will look [i]prangka [/i] haha boys hate that.. haha
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » he is grade six and i am grade five. i always see him. and he also look at me. staring! at me! when i am talking at my bestfriend. i saw him looking at me. but when i talk to him. he is like angry at

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 08:38

[ 10 queries - 0.018 second ]
Privacy Policy