• ARCHIVES 
  • » Do you believe that armagadon is coming? Are you ready to face the end of the world? No one knows when it will happen but surely it will come soon. Are you getting ready for it?

Pages: 1

Do you believe that armagadon is coming? Are you ready to face the end of the world? No one knows when it will happen but surely it will come soon. Are you getting ready for it?

KG_KJ
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Do you believe that armagadon is coming? Are you ready to face the end of the world? No one knows when it will happen but surely it will come soon. Are you getting ready for it?

jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Re: Do you believe that armagadon is coming? Are you ready to face the end of the world? No one knows when it will happen but surely it will come soon. Are you getting ready for it?

For me, we have to be prepared always, be it true or not. :thumbsup:
BwizetT
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: Do you believe that armagadon is coming? Are you ready to face the end of the world? No one knows when it will happen but surely it will come soon. Are you getting ready for it?

[b]Kneel down and Pray to the Almighty Lord to Save my Loved one's soul..[/b] =| :thumbsup:

Last edited by BwizetT (2008-08-20 10:50:45)

Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

The best thing you can do to be "prepared" is have God in your life and ask Him to forgive you for your sins. The the most prepared anybody can be for that situation. Is the end coming? Well, like you said, nobody knows when/if it will be. Just gotta live for the moment because it could happen at any time.
gengskie
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

agree with the first post... we do not know when judgment day will come but the best that we can do so far is prepare ourselves.
christiandelacruz09
» n00b
1969-12-31

For me, we should prepare our selves.... if is it true or not.. :o :lol:
jmaex3
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Just try to live your life to its fullest. That is a definite way to prepare yourself to face the end of the world.
devika
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]christiandelacruz09[/b] It is true.. cause God said so... you really need to read the Bible if you don't believe me.. anyway, I just want to Pray and worship Him all the time.. so He will hear me and I will be save... Amin.
leviel
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

pray.. and say iluvu to everyone.. and say also Buhbye.. :thumbsup: =) but i never want that to happen..
okcimrela20
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

pray and talk to GOD
eBay Ghost
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Just enjoy life while you still can for when the time has come, you'll be proud to say "i've lived my life to the fullest, bring it on!"
joedazh
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i might pack-up my things and bring some red horse beer because in the heaven there is no beer!.. :D:thumbsup:
mG
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:doubt: not ready... but i hope it cant be happen to us.. :rolleyes:

Last edited by mG (2008-09-30 23:09:26)

chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[b]We must prepare ourselves. :) [/b]
gabanxfloop
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

im always prepared :D
gossipgirl03
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

I would just pray and pray and go to sleep. :lol:
Girlygirl
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

I'm doing the best I can to prepare myself,the hard part is trying to get my younger siblings to be.Because of their young age,its hard to really get the message of the Lord through to them....
zzamae
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=devika]It is true.. cause God said so... you really need to read the Bible if you don't believe me.. anyway, I just want to Pray and worship Him all the time.. so He will hear me and I will be save... Amin.[/quote] Amen. be.prepared..and.while.im.preparing...im.evangelizing.im.spreading.the.Good.News.through.internet and.txting...so.that.they.can.also.prepare..for.the.end. Preparing.themselves.ourselves.to.witness.the.2nd.coming.of.our.Lord.Jesus.Christ and.to.fetch.the.souls.who.prepared.for.Him. Jesus.Christ.will.come.back.when.all.the..people.on.the.earth.knows.Him.. Read.and.understand.the.Bible Pray. Save.souls. Relationship.is.a.MUST!
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Do you believe that armagadon is coming? Are you ready to face the end of the world? No one knows when it will happen but surely it will come soon. Are you getting ready for it?

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 06:29

[ 10 queries - 0.036 second ]
Privacy Policy