• ARCHIVES 
  • » i have 2 crushes...:wow::wow: crush number 1 is/was: my crush cnce grade 5, hes cute, handsome, smart, and God-fearing BUT: he is mean(to me), and he lyks some1 else... crush number 2 is: a new stud

Pages: 1

i have 2 crushes...:wow::wow: crush number 1 is/was: my crush cnce grade 5, hes cute, handsome, smart, and God-fearing BUT: he is mean(to me), and he lyks some1 else... crush number 2 is: a new stud

pa10sarsi
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

i have 2 crushes...:wow::wow: crush number 1 is/was: my crush cnce grade 5, hes cute, handsome, smart, and God-fearing BUT: he is mean(to me), and he lyks some1 else... crush number 2 is: a new stud

i have 2 crushes...:wow::wow: crush number 1 is/was: my crush cnce grade 5, hes cute, handsome, smart, and God-fearing BUT: he is mean(to me), and he lyks some1 else... crush number 2 is: a new student, hes kind, sweet, thoughtful, and nice BUT: he is not nyc to other people and a little perverted hu?!?!??!!:question::question::question:
+._ROCEL_.+
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: i have 2 crushes...:wow::wow: crush number 1 is/was: my crush cnce grade 5, hes cute, handsome, smart, and God-fearing BUT: he is mean(to me), and he lyks some1 else... crush number 2 is: a new stud

crush #1 for me.. =) -> u can change him from being mean to be a very nice person.. xD

Last edited by +._ROCEL_.+ (2008-08-09 11:38:55)

Aznfinest
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: i have 2 crushes...:wow::wow: crush number 1 is/was: my crush cnce grade 5, hes cute, handsome, smart, and God-fearing BUT: he is mean(to me), and he lyks some1 else... crush number 2 is: a new stud

[quote=+._ROCEL_.+]crush #1 for me.. -> u can change him from being mean to be a very nice person.. xD[/quote] Me too:D
whatwendz
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote][b]+._ROCEL_.+ wrote:[/b] crush #1 for me.. -> u can change him from being mean to be a very nice person.. xD[/quote] same to you i will choose crush #1
DM--hEaVeNsEnt
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i like crush #1.... hes the right guy for u
gladz23
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=pa10sarsi]crush number 1 is/was: my crush cnce grade 5, hes cute, handsome, smart, and God-fearing BUT: he is mean(to me), and he lyks some1 else...[/quote] the crush# 1..
MiiMiiNEKoO
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

both? :lol: umm I think crush #1 :D Maybe,you can change him as time passes.. *I dont like perverted ones :angry:
DM--hEaVeNsEnt
» FTalker
1969-12-31

yah... ul get nothing fromthe prveted one!!
saichi03
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Crush no. 1.. He's just mean but you may change him. :D
bebefatz
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

choose crush # 1! :D
KillerKhayzeeTM
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

haha.. choose someone you like. but if you ask meh.. i'd pick NUMBER 2.. why? cause then, i'd have someone to talk to about being perverted. XD [not that i'm a perv. XD]
DM--hEaVeNsEnt
» FTalker
1969-12-31

weeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! pervs.... i dont know., somtyms iam,.. somtyms...
Carnage1
» n00b
1969-12-31

crush number one should fit you.. he could change his attitude if he felt something for you.. i choose number one cause i hate pervert! :O
PinkLee
» n00b
1969-12-31

crush # 1=):thumbsup::wow:
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[b]D 1st 1, coz he's d ryt 1 4 u. :) [/b]
YuNXy_gRaZie
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[i]crush #1..[/i] cause he's more deserving.. :)
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » i have 2 crushes...:wow::wow: crush number 1 is/was: my crush cnce grade 5, hes cute, handsome, smart, and God-fearing BUT: he is mean(to me), and he lyks some1 else... crush number 2 is: a new stud

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 04:22

[ 10 queries - 0.037 second ]
Privacy Policy