• ARCHIVES 
  • » Hello everyone! The Opening was so cool was'nt it? mods.. you could discard this topic or move this topic wherever you want, its ok. so far, Philippines doesnt have a rank and our archers ended up 22n

Pages: 1

Hello everyone! The Opening was so cool was'nt it? mods.. you could discard this topic or move this topic wherever you want, its ok. so far, Philippines doesnt have a rank and our archers ended up 22n

:+:DominiK 521:+:
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Hello everyone! The Opening was so cool was'nt it? mods.. you could discard this topic or move this topic wherever you want, its ok. so far, Philippines doesnt have a rank and our archers ended up 22n

Hello everyone! The Opening was so cool was'nt it? mods.. you could discard this topic or move this topic wherever you want, its ok. so far, Philippines doesnt have a rank and our archers ended up 22nd and 36th place. no medals yet. check back for updates! :D
gengskie
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: Hello everyone! The Opening was so cool was'nt it? mods.. you could discard this topic or move this topic wherever you want, its ok. so far, Philippines doesnt have a rank and our archers ended up 22n

yeah. chinese really are creative. grand opening was superb!!! now i'm really proud to have chinese blood. =)
losher29
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: Hello everyone! The Opening was so cool was'nt it? mods.. you could discard this topic or move this topic wherever you want, its ok. so far, Philippines doesnt have a rank and our archers ended up 22n

the opening is the best! i mean like its the best so far and they spent 70 million only for the fire works!!
kr1st1an
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

whoa!! that sucks... i saw manny pacquaio on tv though.. :lol:
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

yeah,for an opening like that,70 Million is just a good deal.. and FYI,when i see Yao ming walks with the China Flag, me and my bro screamed "Yao Ming!! Yao Ming!!" like little kids.. :lol:
john_619619
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[url]http://en.beijing2008.cn/[/url] [b]Overall Medal Standings[/b] [url]http://results.beijing2008.cn/WRM/ENG/INF/GL/95A/GL0000000.shtml[/url] what happened to philippines :lol: :lol::wasted:
the_legend_killer
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

hope that team philippines could get some medals =|
'AphrOdiTe'
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I didn't see the opening ceremonies nor have I watch any events yet. =| I like the winter Olympics better, anyway.
john_619619
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]Weightlifting Accident - Beijing Olympics 2008 - REAL VIDEO :o[/b] [youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KowZC_6lbz0[/youtube]
oOpunkrockeranimeOo
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Yeah, the Opening was like, awesome! But, like bro jesse, I do love the Winter ones better...go for Ice Hockey, Figure Skating, and Snowboarding!! =D Anyways, the Beijing Olympics is cool too...Congrats to Michael Phelps! =D But I loved the two Chinese girls who won the Diving one, the one for Women synchronized 10 m platform!
maree12
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

at last! Philippines got a gold medal, from wushu. at least, our national anthem has been heard in china!. . go philippines!
gaara_gfzz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote=gengskie]yeah. chinese really are creative. grand opening was superb!!! now i'm really proud to have chinese blood.[/quote] But in some games, they said Chinese cheated. No offense but I think it's true. Because no country ever beats USA when it comes to gold medals. I just wish London good luck. I hope they can do better than the Chinese so Great Britain could show them who's boss!!
aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

It's over. Let's all move on, haha! :lol:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Hello everyone! The Opening was so cool was'nt it? mods.. you could discard this topic or move this topic wherever you want, its ok. so far, Philippines doesnt have a rank and our archers ended up 22n

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 14:47

[ 10 queries - 0.043 second ]
Privacy Policy