• ARCHIVES 
  • » I hate what they've done with ripgay. They've been destroying my profile with their repeated UH..OH messages and constant renovations and i think my fileave's on the fritz also. :crybaby: I need othe

Pages: 1

I hate what they've done with ripgay. They've been destroying my profile with their repeated UH..OH messages and constant renovations and i think my fileave's on the fritz also. :crybaby: I need othe

dracoknight09
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

I hate what they've done with ripgay. They've been destroying my profile with their repeated UH..OH messages and constant renovations and i think my fileave's on the fritz also. :crybaby: I need othe

I hate what they've done with ripgay. They've been destroying my profile with their repeated UH..OH messages and constant renovations and i think my fileave's on the fritz also. :crybaby: I need other FH options that support JS and PHP hosting.. pls help. thanks. i tried many but yielded no results. to add to that I'm a nuub at checking codes. So anyone with a sharp eye and a keen knowledge with JS tell me WTH is wrong with my codes. It suddenly stopped working. OH.... my poor profile. pls help. :wasted: here's my JS i dont know what's wrong with it. *i sound like the first time i joined here lol* am i just blind or stupid? i tried checking it and remaking it. but the result are similar. so please help me guys, i need your eagle-eyes. :o<--like this. lol. to those rippers out there here it is: [url]http://h1.ripway.com/dracoknight09/tracker/tracker.txt[/url] :eh: go to my profile to see what i mean.. though sometimes the codes appear but most of the time the inner.HTMLs dont work as well as the arrangement of the boxes and the logo. :wallbash: this is a long query pls help. :rolleyes:
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: I hate what they've done with ripgay. They've been destroying my profile with their repeated UH..OH messages and constant renovations and i think my fileave's on the fritz also. :crybaby: I need othe

^^ lol your script is as usual in JUDE language ... i cant understand it properly coz it is suuuuuuuu clean :lol: :wasted: anyway.. i can only see your CSS injection in that link.. :lol:
mhedge
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: I hate what they've done with ripgay. They've been destroying my profile with their repeated UH..OH messages and constant renovations and i think my fileave's on the fritz also. :crybaby: I need othe

opss.. correction not ripgay it's ripway :lol:
japzy
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

^ no its really ripgay. coz its lame.. (kua draco mean it. ahah)
greatpretender22
» FTalker
1969-12-31

there's also a problem with [b]fileave[/b]?
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=dracoknight09]guys, i need your eagle-eyes. :o<--like this. lol. to those rippers out there here it is: http://h1.ripway.com/dracoknight09/tracker/tracker.txt :eh:[/quote] Try adding settimeout's on the inner.html codes.
chaoping
» n00b
1969-12-31

try [url]http://stormpages.com[/url] :thumbsup:

Last edited by chaoping (2008-08-13 10:09:13)

rjaiuchris
» n00b
1969-12-31

i don't think so ripway and fileave is having a problem coz right now,, i'm still editng my profile using ripway and file ave... anywayz,,, yeah try using storm pags as [quote=chaoping][/quote] posted...
miztahz
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=mhedge]opss.. correction not ripgay it's ripway[/quote] hehehehe.,... LOL'z try this [url]http://freewebs.com[/url]
bles_212000
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

do [b]freewebs and stormpage[/b] suport .php files?
switpotato
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

hello le me barge okie... since i happnd to notice... most of ur codes are all... change content and pattern of doing it is almost the same im juz wondering hy u change ur style for ur friend list since u can achieve it too thru that... regarding hosting site try freewebtown.. i been using the site for almost a yr and so under five different username so far i havent got any prob yet...
miztahz
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=bles_212000]do freewebs and stormpage suport .php files?[/quote] :arrow: freewebs yes and [b].js[/b] and [b].css[/b] file =) like [b]ripway[/b] and[b] fileave[/b] but the freewebs if you are register you have a own site :arrow: stormpage i dunnoh :D

Last edited by miztahz (2008-08-14 04:21:50)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » I hate what they've done with ripgay. They've been destroying my profile with their repeated UH..OH messages and constant renovations and i think my fileave's on the fritz also. :crybaby: I need othe

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 01:46

[ 10 queries - 0.033 second ]
Privacy Policy